• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Royal infirmary

1_alex_edwards

Just A Radge
Reaction score
Ive an appointment next wed 13.40 never been before
whats the situation with parking letter says about using park and ride
am not very familiar with the buses

is it worth driving through or get the bus

There is parking there, you simply have ot find a space and pay the going rate. There is a bus from St Johns to the Infirmary, no idea how often per day or its cost?

You should get parked okay but give yourself plenty time to find where you are going. Parking isn’t cheap so if you are in for hours it’s provably cheaper to park elsewhere. The park and ride at shaw fair is five minutes on the bus.

Was on the bus from ST johns to the royal infirmary yesterday as it happens.I don't know how often it runs but it was £2.50,an x40.Depends on where you are coming from? I noted you can get a 49, a 21, and a 7,didn't take note of the other buses because I didn't know this subject was going to crop up.

The x40 stopped at the riccarton parkand ride stop.

The x40 stopped at the riccarton parkand ride stop.

Half hour to ERI from there?

aproximately,must admit I wasn't looking at my watch much,didn't stop long maybe five minutes.I did notice if I had been sharper I could have got the 25 home.

On a slightly different note the x28 fom Princes St to st johns runs every hour on a sunday and it was £3.70,so the x40 was cheaper.

Ive an appointment next wed 13.40 never been before
whats the situation with parking letter says about using park and ride
am not very familiar with the buses

is it worth driving through or get the bus
£1.30 i think per hour but the car parks are usually full for most of the day. You may have to wait at the barriers for a bit so get there in plenty time. There's a coffee bar as you go in if your too early.

Also another point of interest was that St Johns was pretty close to the football ground,so I think you could go to the infirmary and get an x40 to st johns,and walk to the fitba'

If you go down the road towards the rear entrance past the AandE entrance you will see lots of cars parked up on the grass on the new road that heads down towards greendykes. You can park there for free if you can find a space.

This thread has been viewed 992 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50