• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Online Semi Group Tickets

MSG_07

Legendary Radge
Reaction score
So I'm assuming it should be easy to get tickets online for groups? I.e. If you have 2 client ref numbers on your online account you just need to add the number of tickets you require (up to a maximum of 8) and there should be no difficulty getting seats together??

Last edited:
So I'm assuming it should be easy to get tickets online for groups? I.e. If you have 2 client ref numbers on your online account you just need to add the number of tickets you require (up to a maximum of 8) and there should be no difficulty getting seats together??
Think you can buy up to 12 mate

Four tickets can be purchased per client reference number for a maximum of 12 per booking.

So 2 client refs would give you yer 8 tixs mate.

Four tickets can be purchased per client reference number for a maximum of 12 per booking.

So 2 client refs would give you yer 8 tixs mate.
Yeah I just wasn't sure if it'd only allow me to book four at time. Sounds like it should be fine. Thanks.

This thread has been viewed 566 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50