• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: Motherwell 0 v 3 Hibernian

Thought it was a good game. We stepped up in the second half, with much improving subs. Missed bits of the second half because I had to make the tea, but not to worry. A good day all in all, Hibs Win, big Marv scores, we go above the Sheep and my mum's birthday cake arrived. A good day.

I think we'll struggle tomorrow, because I think we're going to be inflexible and out thought by Stephen Robinson.
Clearly knows nothing

different side when we get the first goal though

I was watching the Inverclyde virtual Christmas lights switch on, and up popped John McGinn, brother of Paul and Stephen. His dad is apparently a teacher down here.

Fair made my night.

I think we'll struggle tomorrow, because I think we're going to be inflexible and out thought by Stephen Robinson.
Nostradamus left the building.......

Outstanding material. Big G is this weeks MOTM for me.

Outstanding material. Big G is this weeks MOTM for me.
He was last seen pushing a wheelbarrow out the Shapla on Easter Road

It's games like these, where we aren't as dominant as the score line suggests, that will define our season.

EZ

404A2AE1-20CF-46AF-A74F-36256559A936.jpeg
Nice wee boost to confidence and the return of a few experienced players to the squad/team. Got to take advantage of the run of games we now have before Christmas.... and then cause some damage to these horrible Hun bastards on boxing day ?. Plenty room for improvement but this has been a decent season so far.

2mins action on skysports twitter

This thread has been viewed 10673 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75