• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Mixu Not In Rush To Spend ....

madkink

HAPPY HIBBY DADDY RADGEY
Private Member
Reaction score
http://www.sportinglife.com/football/scottishpremier/hibernian/news/

New Hibernian manager Mixu Paatelainen is confident chairman Rod Petrie will back him in the transfer market but insists players already at the club will have their chance to shine.

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/scottishpremier/hibernian/news/

New Hibernian manager Mixu Paatelainen is confident chairman Rod Petrie will back him in the transfer market but insists players already at the club will have their chance to shine.

sURELY BY THE FACT WE HAVE NOT ONE A GAME SHOULD BE ENOUGH TO KNOW WE NEED SOMETHING

sURELY BY THE FACT WE HAVE NOT ONE A GAME SHOULD BE ENOUGH TO KNOW WE NEED SOMETHING

Well i think it was all down to low morale that we went on a bad run, you may see a "different" team than you have in the last 12 games but same squad.

Well i think it was all down to low morale that we went on a bad run, you may see a "different" team than you have in the last 12 games but same squad.

i, probably like most really do hope so

"It is well known that we have the ability to strengthen if that's what he wants but he needs to take time to see how things unfold in the days and weeks to come.

"We still have three weeks of the transfer window."

What do ya think this means folks:hmmm

"It is well known that we have the ability to strengthen if that's what he wants but he needs to take time to see how things unfold in the days and weeks to come.

"We still have three weeks of the transfer window."

What do ya think this means folks:hmmm

Surely Petrie should only have employed someone that he knows wants to strengthen the team :shock:

I'm sure that Mixu does want to strengthen the team but if he isn't able, I think that we'll all know the reason....

edit: I'm guessing he's smugly alluding to situations involving Nish and Murray

Does anyone have any background information on Mixu? Sorry to say, but I don't know who he is.

You dont know who Mixu is.:shock:

The man is a legend. Scored a hat trick in the 6 - 2 demolition of the Yams.

Also i have to say the best 75 grand every spent on a player when we signed him from Wolves.

GGTTH

ATH

I take it you have been away for the last 10 years or so??

I've done that before,caps lock going on by accident :giggle:

You dont know who Mixu is.:shock:

The man is a legend. Scored a hat trick in the 6 - 2 demolition of the Yams.

Also i have to say the best 75 grand every spent on a player when we signed him from Wolves.

GGTTH

ATH

I take it you have been away for the last 10 years or so??

Top Tip :wink:

have a wee look here - http://www.hibeesbounce.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54742

:doh

I hope you're wrong as this would just paper over the cracks.

New blood needed.

But not Ian Murray. :doh

Carrot not stick

C'mon guys, let's not so gullible as to take everything we see in the press at face value.

Put yourself in Mixu's shoes:
You're a new manager at a new club, players are clearly low on confidence - morale is rock bottom. You have a massive game within 48 hours upon which any chance of success this season rests upon. Chances of getting in any new signings before then are completely non-existant. Do you:

a) Say "at the moment it is important to give every player a chance to show what they can do"

or

b) Say "we desparately need new players, the current team clearly aren't up to the task. I've spoken to Mr Petrie and we will be making signings as soon as possible"

Even if b) is what he is thinking, he's no gonna say it. He's got to get the best out of the team tomorrow - the only way to do that is to encourage them. Concentrating on improving the squad with new additions is a job mainly for after saturday....

I've done that before,caps lock going on by accident :giggle:

wE ALL DO THIS SOMETIMES. The solution is to turn on ToggleKeys in Control Panel/Accessibility/Keyboard to beep when CapsLock is hit.

Would like to see Nish and Murray but hope JC's signings will come good too.

The very headline alone to this thread was probably enough to give the mouser a stiffy!!!!!!! :laff:

This thread has been viewed 1618 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75