• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: Livingston 1 v 0 Hibs

Hope not , love his creativity and think the good outweighs the bad 80/20 🤷‍♂️
As opposed to joe newell 10/90 😩🤣
Personally I'd compare him more with Magennis who would add goals too

Soon to be Campbell unless Kyle recovers soon.

Soon to be Campbell unless Kyle recovers soon.
Looks a boy with a big future

Hmm , mibby mcgennis could become the next SA If dylan tate disny 🤔

To be honest i'm hoping for better for him , look at SAs career on Wiki it doesnt make him look a wonder player

I was hoping for the next McGinn when he signed tbh.

Sold with the same kind of qualities, Box to box, hard working with some talent to boot.

Looks a boy with a big future

Aye he looks like he's grabbed his chance, shouldn't have been hooked at half time last night.

Aye he looks like he's grabbed his chance, shouldn't have been hooked at half time last night.
definitely not unless he had a knock maybe ?

Subs was one of his downfalls, always either to late or the completely wrong player off

To be honest i'm hoping for better for him , look at SAs career on Wiki it doesnt make him look a wonder player
He doesn’t appear to be as good at other clubs right enough ( horses for courses mibby)I only go by what I see him doing and there has been a fair few games where he’s turned games in our favour . Regarding lack of tracking back etc he may be a luxury , but a luxury I’m happy to have . Obviously JR didn’t 🤷‍♂️

He doesn’t appear to be as good at other clubs right enough ( horses for courses mibby)I only go by what I see him doing and there has been a fair few games where he’s turned games in our favour . Regarding lack of tracking back etc he may be a luxury , but a luxury I’m happy to have . Obviously JR didn’t 🤷‍♂️
I don't think we can afford an aging luxury player unless its from the bench . When he turns it on its great but when doesnt he doesnt have much to offer

Wow.
That was close.
Out tickets for the game at Livi on Wednesday have arrived today....
Luckily Power got it sorted for us pre match.
Poor stuff .

Johan Cruyff always said it was the bad players that were the luxury, not the good ones.

I think we just need a tweak to system and personnel and I could see Scotty being a key figure again.

I think Joe Newell is more the luxury in our current system - a defensive midfielder that doesn’t offer very much in that role.

Johan Cruyff always said it was the bad players that were the luxury, not the good ones.

I think we just need a tweak to system and personnel and I could see Scotty being a key figure again.

I think Joe Newell is more the luxury in our current system - a defensive midfielder that doesn’t offer very much in that role.
Imo hes not, or shouldn’t be a DM, he is actually a good player. Playing in wrong position or doesn’t realise how much he could influence a team by being more offensive

Imo hes not, or shouldn’t be a DM, he is actually a good player. Playing in wrong position or doesn’t realise how much he could influence a team by being more offensive
He carries the ball well i think

I’d like to see him in that position either him or Allan but not together. Part of the problem is Joe’s time on the ball he seems to take an unnecessary touch too much but that is probably because he’s been playing a more defensive role. Too much time in midfield seems to invite the opposition to press and over run us side to side and back passing possession doesn’t suit Joe IMO.

This thread has been viewed 18225 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75