• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: Killie 1 V 2 Hibs

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Yet another game, this time away to Killie on Sunday. Weird kick off time will kill the crowd, as will the stormy weather, no doubt some overpaid fanny of a pundit will make a remark about the small attendance.

We played well the other night, although I expect a tougher test in Errshire. Killie are getting back on track after a wee wobble and a win for them will take them above us and drop us into the bottom six. Their tales are up after beating the dirty Huns midweek.

Team wise, Jack suggested we were bare bones on Wednesday night, not sure many are back from injury so I expect it may look something like:

Rocky

Paul McGinn who played well on Wednesday

Adam Jackson who was excellent on Wednesday, how will he stand up to Brophy?

Paul too was good on Wednesday, he too has a test v Brophy.

Boyler on the right, back near his best during the week

Joe Newell who has been very decent on the left, a big test against the Killie wide players like Burke

Docs in the middle, he has been smashing since coming in

Steph beside him, another baller who has done well

Scottie as the link man, I thought the rest last weekend done him the world of good?

Marc and Doidgey pairing again up front, you can see it coming together there.

Don't expect a big Hibs support, maybe 5 to 800, assuming its on the telly? I will be there with my laddie, enjoying the Killie Pie and Hibs German Biscuit for my sunday dinner.

See you behind the goals!

Hibernian Forever!

First time I've been able to get to an away game for a while, looking forward to it. Praying it doesn't get postponed like the Huns and Motherwell games! It's meant to be similar weather tomorrow down Killie way

Killie got plastic pitch so rain shouldnae be a problem, mibbes turn intae same type game as last week.

Killie got plastic pitch so rain shouldnae be a problem, mibbes turn intae same type game as last week.
Oh aye I'd forgotten about their pitch, should be fine then

Yet another game, this time away to Killie on Sunday. Weird kick off time will kill the crowd, as will the stormy weather, no doubt some overpaid fanny of a pundit will make a remark about the small attendance.

We played well the other night, although I expect a tougher test in Errshire. Killie are getting back on track after a wee wobble and a win for them will take them above us and drop us into the bottom six. Their tales are up after beating the dirty Huns midweek.

Team wise, Jack suggested we were bare bones on Wednesday night, not sure many are back from injury so I expect it may look something like:

Rocky

Paul McGinn who played well on Wednesday

Adam Jackson who was excellent on Wednesday, how will he stand up to Brophy?

Paul too was good on Wednesday, he too has a test v Brophy.

Boyler on the right, back near his best during the week

Joe Newell who has been very decent on the left, a big test against the Killie wide players like Burke

Docs in the middle, he has been smashing since coming in

Steph beside him, another baller who has done well

Scottie as the link man, I thought the rest last weekend done him the world of good?

Marc and Doidgey pairing again up front, you can see it coming together there.

Don't expect a big Hibs support, maybe 5 to 800, assuming its on the telly? I will be there with my laddie, enjoying the Killie Pie and Hibs German Biscuit for my sunday dinner.

See you behind the goals!

Hibernian Forever!
I have a feeling we are going to win tomorrow
1-3

Not a great fan of these pitches, hey ho got to get on with it. Pretty unpredictable in my eyes, be delighted to come away with a win, a draw OK.

We managed a draw there earlier in season under PHB in the cup, hopefully we can go one better and win this tomorrow. Be massive for us ending in the top 6

Be tough on Slivka if he gets dropped. Just had his best game for ages. He was close to MoM.

We night need an extra bit of bite in midfield for this one. Leave one of the 4 attackers on the bench.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Big game

With Killie playing Celtic next week a win would put us in a strong position for the top 6

Not going to this one.It's my nephew John's birthday and he's decided he's not going.SoI'll be watching or listening somehow.Expecting a tight game.Draw.

Be tough on Slivka if he gets dropped. Just had his best game for ages. He was close to MoM.

We night need an extra bit of bite in midfield for this one. Leave one of the 4 attackers on the bench.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I didnt see that at all.

I'd happily take a draw today.Killie have their tails up and have the double advantage of playing at home on their giant washing up scourer pad.Any win here would be great to keep them at arms length for the top six

What you won't hear from said fannies, Sutton or Craigan.....'a really disappointing turnout with our bosses contributing to it by showing this game live on a Sunday at 4.30.' Guffies.

28/1. Splendid.

BIG G

Make the stand Bounce once more guys.
GGTTH.

What you won't hear from said fannies, Sutton or Craigan.....'a really disappointing turnout with our bosses contributing to it by showing this game live on a Sunday at 4.30.' Guffies.

28/1. Splendid.

BIG G
Do you not shop around? 45/1 is available.

I'd happily take a draw today.Killie have their tails up and have the double advantage of playing at home on their giant washing up scourer pad.Any win here would be great to keep them at arms length for the top six
Tend to agree, however I thought Scott Allan made a good point in his pre-match press interview. he said that most teams automatically raise their game when playing one of the Old Firm, and if they win the game sometimes it is very difficult in the next game they play to come down from that high, and often they then flop. We have seen that with Hibs quite a number of times over the years. We have a chance, but it is a difficult venue to win at on the artificial pitch and they will indeed be very confident having gubbed the huns and being on a rich vein of form. I would be quite happy with a draw to be honest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zab

We must win, we can win, we will win.
Killie are pish, we are Hibernian

I didnt see that at all.

In the first half he was mine. Thought he was magnificent. Did okay in 2nd half too although I'd agree with you Docherty & Jackson edged it over the 90 as our best pair.

Your right. I will have a wander to Betfred in Great Junction Street. Betfred 45/1 and put some dough on there too. Thanks.

BIG G

I'll go 2-3 with Doidge and McNulty to get on the score sheet. Saying that, if you offered a draw right now I'd probably take it

45/1 on what ?

I'll go 2-3 with Doidge and McNulty to get on the score sheet. Saying that, if you offered a draw right now I'd probably take it
Ah sorry see this
I think 1-3 or 2-3 with a couple £ on the saver at 2-2

45/1 on what ?
Big G's standard bet of 3 nowt to us

Big G's standard bet of 3 nowt to us

My bet at lower odds was put on before they beat the Huns. Bookies must think they are world beaters now. Second bet well and truely on. Get intae them Hibernian.

BIG G

Same team as Wednesday.

Fucking baltic

Blowing a gale as well i hear

Blowing a gale as well i hear
Anyone know of a live strwam
Site to watch the game I am in madrid and can’t get bbc radio Scotland

I know it’s hard to change a winning team, but I wouldn’t have kept Slivka in the starting XI today. Suspect we’ll be moaning about an anonymous performance come FT (pessimist that I am). Hope I’m proved wrong! ??

What a goal son

The net catches them.

What a goal son
Indeed. Cracker.

WOW, possible goal of the season there from Docherty, after struggling a wee bit to get any rhythm. Even the referee congratulated him! F*ck spoke too soon! Looks like we were more focussed claiming for offside than defending the goal....

Indeed. Cracker.
Out-Scott Allan'd Scott Allan did Dochs.

...schitt

Shame about that Burke ffs...

Slyvka sleeping

Slyvka sleeping

Yep, completely switched off.

Slyvka sleeping
Bit harsh on Slivka, Billy.
The problem started at the other side of the box.

Simply can not do the simple stuff when defending.

Bit harsh on Slivka, Billy.
The problem started at the other side of the box.
Should have been cleared earlier aye but Hanlon was pointing that Burke was there. Slyvka didnae react

This thread has been viewed 10975 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50