• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Joe Baker Memorial

emerald green

Private Member
Reaction score
I'm pledging a tenspot this payday to help in this OUTSTANDING cause.

Who's with me ???????

:worthy JOE BAKER :worthy HIBERNIAN LEGEND :worthy

Hibs for the cup

fly2 fly2 fly2 fly2 fly2 fly2 fly2

Jamie said:
loads others mate... £305 in bounce kitty alone :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

That great Jmon. :applause: :applause:

But are the bouncers comin in with me this payday :dunno:

Hibs for the cup

emerald green said:
That great Jmon. :applause: :applause:

But are the bouncers comin in with me this payday :dunno:

Hibs for the cup

Many of us already contributed months ago :thumbgrin

Jamie said:
loads others mate... 305 in bounce kitty alone :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

As well as aprox 250 which the "Westies" pulled in at their POTY :applause:

We will be discussing with members of the Joe Baker Memorial Fund Committee the best way to use these donations. Various options have been put forward, including a permanent memorial to Joe at Easter Road. We will inform folk of whats been decided in due course.

cheers

Ye never know, however I'm sure his nearest and dearest would be delighted if a bust was commissioned for instance and displayed at ER where the great man spent the best years of his life. I was lucky enough to see the man play and a permanent place for him 'at home' would be really fitting I think.
If this were the agreed option a commissioning price could be obtained and at least a goal could be set to close the gap between moneys raised to date and final cost. An approach could then be made then to the Supporters Club, HFC, Sir Tom et al. with something concrete.
Wouldn't it be appropriate to have whatever lasting memory is decided upon for Joe tae be unveiled the year Hibs finally win that ellusive Scottish Cup again.

Let's go for it.

There's only one Super Joe. Glory,Glory.

BIG G

GORDONSMITH7 said:
Ye never know, however I'm sure his nearest and dearest would be delighted if a bust was commissioned for instance and displayed at ER where the great man spent the best years of his life. I was lucky enough to see the man play and a permanent place for him 'at home' would be really fitting I think.
If this were the agreed option a commissioning price could be obtained and at least a goal could be set to close the gap between moneys raised to date and final cost. An approach could then be made then to the Supporters Club, HFC, Sir Tom et al. with something concrete.
Wouldn't it be appropriate to have whatever lasting memory is decided upon for Joe tae be unveiled the year Hibs finally win that ellusive Scottish Cup again.

Let's go for it.

BIG G

Yep, that is an option being considered, especially the last bit :wink:

Been meaning to do this since it got put up :roll: Payday on thurs, i'll be adding to the kitty. Legend, and to think he coached me for a week :shock: :worthy

EDIT: Just realied it's been up there for feckin ages, i really am slow!

blue toon hibby said:
Many of us already contributed months ago :thumbgrin

As did I :thumbgrin But news round the campfire is this is a 'multi donating' cause.

Reading G.Smiths' post - how fantastic would it be for a bust donated by the Bounce. Magic!

HFC

GORDONSMITH7 said:

Let's go for it.

BIG G

That you Project Manager G?

emerald green said:
I'm pledging a tenspot this payday to help in this OUTSTANDING cause.

Who's with me ???????

:worthy JOE BAKER :worthy HIBERNIAN LEGEND :worthy

Hibs for the cup

Bro,

gonna pledge a ten spot at the semi :bbb: :bbb:

Chorley_fm said:
Bro,

gonna pledge a ten spot at the semi :bbb: :bbb:

Well done big brother :applause:

But your minted :hmmm How about a score :hmmm

Hibs for the cup

emerald green said:
Well done big brother :applause:

But your minted :hmmm How about a score :hmmm

Hibs for the cup

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

yer having a feckin laugh

totally skint :sad

This thread has been viewed 1644 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50