Jack
Private Member
- Joined
- Nov 11, 2007
Hitler survived the war!Does anyone know that Hitler helped make a state for Israel?
They have a commemorative coin for it(but youve never heard about that)!
You learn something new everyday huh!
Hitler survived the war!Does anyone know that Hitler helped make a state for Israel?
They have a commemorative coin for it(but youve never heard about that)!
You learn something new everyday huh!
He played right wing for Newell's Old Boys and was related to Isaac who the team is named after.Hitler survived the war!
If you watch Hunting Hitler.Hitler survived the war!
I'm not fed any propaganda. I'm well aware that the Israeli government ordered the Hannibal directive to be used and deployed a helicopter gunship to expedite matters. I've seen the footage.Hannibal Directive...is why so many died.
Israel have a policy...of killing everyone in that zone.
Hamas maybe killed 200.
Jesus called them the Synagogue of Satan for a reason.
But as the media is controlled by Israel....Your fed the propaganda.
My Grandfathers never once mentioned persecution of Jews during the war....and one was an unarmed combat instructor in the commandos.
The 6 million figure from the holocaust...look into that!
They were forced to change that number...as its false.
Many Jewish people were going to Auschiwz and seeing their Grandfathers names on the list...but they have pretty much named every single Jewish person that was ever captured.
You look into that...you open a can of worms.
Theres also a Red cross document from 1984,that states 184,000 people died in concentration camps.
Maybe its trues...maybe its not.
But this whole War is all about the Jews seemed to creep in late 90s/early2000s
The pen Anne Frank's diary was written in...was not created till the 50s.
Have you never watched Hunters - the fictional TV series about Nazi hunters in the States. Hitler survived in that.Hitler survived the war!
Did you watch it on extraterrestrial TV?If you watch Hunting Hitler.
You can even watch it on youtube.
Hitlers favourite pilot (that had Hitlers belongings on the flight manifest) flew a plane about 3 days before the supposed suicide and from when the Russians claimed the 2 female skulls
He probably didnt go to Bariloche...But he was nearby.
I was lied to when I was 7.
Of course not, have you seen the footage from Hamas bodycam. They revelled in their barbarism. See the bit where they have a dead Israeli girl hostage on the back of a truck back in Gazza. Gunmen sitting on her. The crowds on the streets cheering and spitting on her. Could you see that happening in Israel? Some here will probably say yes, but deep down you know it would never happen.Do you think hamas are justified in their actions, which started this latest shitshow
The pen Anne Frank's diary was written in...was not created till the 50s.

Aye, it's almost amusing reading his flat earth/moon landing hoax/lizards ruling the planet/implants through vaccinations etc etc stuff, but joining the holocaust deniers based on the concrete proof of his grandfather not mentioning it means it never happened is a new low for the fucktard.I know ryan writes so much pish it's impossible to pull him up for all of it, but these neo-nazi, holocaust denying anti- semitic rants are the worst things on this board and should never be brushed over. He's the worst of the worst
The Diarrhea of Ryan69 isnae a hoax.Aye, it's almost amusing reading his flat earth/moon landing hoax/lizards ruling the planet/implants through vaccinations etc etc stuff, but joining the holocaust deniers based on the concrete proof of his grandfather not mentioning it means it never happened is a new low for the fucktard.
There's not a single internet myth he doesn't swear is true.
An absolute idiot.
I don't think it's idiotic. Disinformation tactics are about beaking trust. A question everything approach is healthy. A trust nothing is not. But the wild stuff online serves its object - breaking down trust in institutions and governments. Now of course instituions and governments haven't always helped themselves. But the people orchestrating the nonsense exploit this. The aim is to undermine society and political institutions.Aye, it's almost amusing reading his flat earth/moon landing hoax/lizards ruling the planet/implants through vaccinations etc etc stuff, but joining the holocaust deniers based on the concrete proof of his grandfather not mentioning it means it never happened is a new low for the fucktard.
There's not a single internet myth he doesn't swear is true.
An absolute idiot.
And we a' kens it!
Too true. It seems to me that you're ' blue haired fuckwits' celebrating the Hamas atrocities on the streets of Scotland is so wide of reality that it belittles reality.Stop the world, I want to get off.
Not the 21,000 kids though680000 deid, thats a new one

I'm not disputing that, its the 680,000 that the nutjobs have quotedNot the 21,000 kids though![]()
Maybe so, but 21,000 kids is something that overrides anyone’s thoughts about it not being genocidal.I'm not disputing that, its the 680,000 that the nutjobs have quoted
The figures originally come from Hamas. A fine respectical organisation that they are.Maybe so, but 21,000 kids is something that overrides anyone’s thoughts about it not being genocidal.
Yet some fuckin idiots say its justified for what Hamas done.
Now that is fucked up in anyones eyes! Apart from said fuvkin idiots!
I despise anyone who tries to justify that shit
So that’s ok then. The kids deaths are justified.The figures originally come from Hamas. A fine respectical organisation that they are.
Perhaps less kids would be killed if the brave terrorists never hid behind them.
These are both facts.
Despise me.
You can watch it on Amazon Prime, Apple TV, and YouTube Jack. 3 series worth of it.Did you watch it on extraterrestrial TV?
Behave yourself. The IDF shoot kids who cross an imaginary line and fucking laugh about it. There are videos online of IDF soldiers bragging about shooting innocent women and children, but as far as you're concerned, it's only Hamas that are the bad guys. You seriously think that Hamas just decided to attack Israel and it was all unprovoked despite 50-odd years of persecution by your Israeli chums? The IDF are monsters, and you're seemingly blind to that.Of course not, have you seen the footage from Hamas bodycam. They revelled in their barbarism. See the bit where they have a dead Israeli girl hostage on the back of a truck back in Gazza. Gunmen sitting on her. The crowds on the streets cheering and spitting on her. Could you see that happening in Israel? Some here will probably say yes, but deep down you know it would never happen.
I’ve stated before that I’m a Zionist. This means I believe that the state of Israel should exist. I’m not a Jew, or a supporter of any party. Just that Israel should exist in peace.
Remember on at least two occasions Palestine has had the offer of a two state solution. They refused because they only want one state from the river to the sea.
If you don’t understand the thinking of the Palestinian people I would encourage you to read Son of HAMAS by Mosab Hassan Yousef. It’s fascinating. Or even look up his interviews on YouTube.
I'm sorry, but if my friends had been segregated, shot for no reason, brutalised by people who were happy they were doing it, had their land stolen for over 50 years, and decided enough was enough I wouldn't be jumping for joy but I would understand the reason behind it and I would be more concerned about the people attacked being shot by their own troops and wonder why the leader of the attacked group knew the attack was coming and did fuck all to stop it; I'd maybe even wonder if he was motivated to do so just so that he could commit atrocities in the name of defence.I’m sorry but if 1200 of my family members and neighbours were raped, shot, stabbed, beheaded and everything in between I would be gunning for the country that supplied these murderers.
They cheered as the bodies of raped and mutilated teenagers were paraded through the streets. First thing they did when they got territories back? Started summary executions.
And now we have blue haired fuckwits celebrating that day on the streets of Scotland.
I’m not pro any of these fuckers. One sides killing woman and children, the other hides behind them and uses them as shields after they commited atrocities while pleading for sympathy from the world.
Stop the world, I want to get off.
If the figures don’t come from Hamas, where do they come from?So that’s ok then. The kids deaths are justified.
They figures do not come from Hamas.
You justify that then you are a cvnt.
I do
Are you certain that its not 68,000?680000 deid, thats a new one
The United Nations, the World Health Organization, and human rights groups treat the figures from the Gaza Ministry of Health as a credible baseline, but as you're a Zionist *&*^ you'd dispute the figures even if all the names were listed.If the figures don’t come from Hamas, where do they come from?
There is no one in Gazza to count the bodies and release the figures without Hamas approval.
Common sense, but you don’t have any of that. You sound like a one eyed trendy.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.