Israel

Hitler survived the war!
If you watch Hunting Hitler.
You can even watch it on youtube.

Hitlers favourite pilot (that had Hitlers belongings on the flight manifest) flew a plane about 3 days before the supposed suicide and from when the Russians claimed the 2 female skulls

He probably didnt go to Bariloche...But he was nearby.

I was lied to when I was 7.
 
Hannibal Directive...is why so many died.

Israel have a policy...of killing everyone in that zone.
Hamas maybe killed 200.

Jesus called them the Synagogue of Satan for a reason.

But as the media is controlled by Israel....Your fed the propaganda.

My Grandfathers never once mentioned persecution of Jews during the war....and one was an unarmed combat instructor in the commandos.

The 6 million figure from the holocaust...look into that!
They were forced to change that number...as its false.

Many Jewish people were going to Auschiwz and seeing their Grandfathers names on the list...but they have pretty much named every single Jewish person that was ever captured.

You look into that...you open a can of worms.
Theres also a Red cross document from 1984,that states 184,000 people died in concentration camps.

Maybe its trues...maybe its not.

But this whole War is all about the Jews seemed to creep in late 90s/early2000s

The pen Anne Frank's diary was written in...was not created till the 50s.
I'm not fed any propaganda. I'm well aware that the Israeli government ordered the Hannibal directive to be used and deployed a helicopter gunship to expedite matters. I've seen the footage.
 
If you watch Hunting Hitler.
You can even watch it on youtube.

Hitlers favourite pilot (that had Hitlers belongings on the flight manifest) flew a plane about 3 days before the supposed suicide and from when the Russians claimed the 2 female skulls

He probably didnt go to Bariloche...But he was nearby.

I was lied to when I was 7.
Did you watch it on extraterrestrial TV?
 
Do you think hamas are justified in their actions, which started this latest shitshow
Of course not, have you seen the footage from Hamas bodycam. They revelled in their barbarism. See the bit where they have a dead Israeli girl hostage on the back of a truck back in Gazza. Gunmen sitting on her. The crowds on the streets cheering and spitting on her. Could you see that happening in Israel? Some here will probably say yes, but deep down you know it would never happen.
I’ve stated before that I’m a Zionist. This means I believe that the state of Israel should exist. I’m not a Jew, or a supporter of any party. Just that Israel should exist in peace.
Remember on at least two occasions Palestine has had the offer of a two state solution. They refused because they only want one state from the river to the sea.
If you don’t understand the thinking of the Palestinian people I would encourage you to read Son of HAMAS by Mosab Hassan Yousef. It’s fascinating. Or even look up his interviews on YouTube.
 
I have no clue about politics. Im not racist. I spend most of my life living in a predominately Islamic nation, Turkiye.
I have many Turkish friends and Kurdish (not blood) family.
But, if my daughter was at a music festival and was killed, I would want and actively seek revenge.
 
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
The pen Anne Frank's diary was written in...was not created till the 50s.
:gigglle:

The attacks on the authenticity of the diary need to be seen in a wider perspective. People who have claimed, or still claim, that the diary is not genuine have a political agenda. They often also say or write that the Holocaust never happened. Or they try to prove that there were no gas chambers at Auschwitz, and that the figure of six million Jews murdered during the Second World War is an exaggeration. The diary of Anne Frank is an important document of the Holocaust, and since the Second World War Anne Frank has become the most well known symbol of the persecution of the Jews. People and organisations that deny or trivialise the Holocaust are attempting to exonerate and rehabilitate the National Socialist system. Or, by spreading doubts on the fate of the Jews during the Second World War, they try to undermine the state of Israel’s right to exist.
 
I know ryan writes so much pish it's impossible to pull him up for all of it, but these neo-nazi, holocaust denying anti- semitic rants are the worst things on this board and should never be brushed over. He's the worst of the worst
Aye, it's almost amusing reading his flat earth/moon landing hoax/lizards ruling the planet/implants through vaccinations etc etc stuff, but joining the holocaust deniers based on the concrete proof of his grandfather not mentioning it means it never happened is a new low for the fucktard.

There's not a single internet myth he doesn't swear is true.
An absolute idiot.
 
Aye, it's almost amusing reading his flat earth/moon landing hoax/lizards ruling the planet/implants through vaccinations etc etc stuff, but joining the holocaust deniers based on the concrete proof of his grandfather not mentioning it means it never happened is a new low for the fucktard.

There's not a single internet myth he doesn't swear is true.
An absolute idiot.
The Diarrhea of Ryan69 isnae a hoax.
 
Aye, it's almost amusing reading his flat earth/moon landing hoax/lizards ruling the planet/implants through vaccinations etc etc stuff, but joining the holocaust deniers based on the concrete proof of his grandfather not mentioning it means it never happened is a new low for the fucktard.

There's not a single internet myth he doesn't swear is true.
An absolute idiot.
I don't think it's idiotic. Disinformation tactics are about beaking trust. A question everything approach is healthy. A trust nothing is not. But the wild stuff online serves its object - breaking down trust in institutions and governments. Now of course instituions and governments haven't always helped themselves. But the people orchestrating the nonsense exploit this. The aim is to undermine society and political institutions.

Is Ryan an orchestrator or a patsy? I'll leave it to others to decide.
 
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
I’m sorry but if 1200 of my family members and neighbours were raped, shot, stabbed, beheaded and everything in between I would be gunning for the country that supplied these murderers.

They cheered as the bodies of raped and mutilated teenagers were paraded through the streets. First thing they did when they got territories back? Started summary executions.

And now we have blue haired fuckwits celebrating that day on the streets of Scotland.

I’m not pro any of these fuckers. One sides killing woman and children, the other hides behind them and uses them as shields after they commited atrocities while pleading for sympathy from the world.

Stop the world, I want to get off.
 
Stop the world, I want to get off.
Too true. It seems to me that you're ' blue haired fuckwits' celebrating the Hamas atrocities on the streets of Scotland is so wide of reality that it belittles reality.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.


BIG G
 
Too true. It seems to me that you're ' blue haired fuckwits' celebrating the Hamas atrocities on the streets of Scotland is so wide of reality that it belittles reality.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.


BIG G


IMG_5898.jpegIMG_5897.jpeg
Looks like reality to me

Big B
 
I'm not disputing that, its the 680,000 that the nutjobs have quoted
Maybe so, but 21,000 kids is something that overrides anyone’s thoughts about it not being genocidal.
Yet some fuckin idiots say its justified for what Hamas done.
Now that is fucked up in anyones eyes! Apart from said fuvkin idiots!
I despise anyone who tries to justify that shit
 
Maybe so, but 21,000 kids is something that overrides anyone’s thoughts about it not being genocidal.
Yet some fuckin idiots say its justified for what Hamas done.
Now that is fucked up in anyones eyes! Apart from said fuvkin idiots!
I despise anyone who tries to justify that shit
The figures originally come from Hamas. A fine respectical organisation that they are.
Perhaps less kids would be killed if the brave terrorists never hid behind them.
These are both facts.
Despise me.
 
The figures originally come from Hamas. A fine respectical organisation that they are.
Perhaps less kids would be killed if the brave terrorists never hid behind them.
These are both facts.
Despise me.
So that’s ok then. The kids deaths are justified.
They figures do not come from Hamas.
You justify that then you are a cvnt.
I do
 
Of course not, have you seen the footage from Hamas bodycam. They revelled in their barbarism. See the bit where they have a dead Israeli girl hostage on the back of a truck back in Gazza. Gunmen sitting on her. The crowds on the streets cheering and spitting on her. Could you see that happening in Israel? Some here will probably say yes, but deep down you know it would never happen.
I’ve stated before that I’m a Zionist. This means I believe that the state of Israel should exist. I’m not a Jew, or a supporter of any party. Just that Israel should exist in peace.
Remember on at least two occasions Palestine has had the offer of a two state solution. They refused because they only want one state from the river to the sea.
If you don’t understand the thinking of the Palestinian people I would encourage you to read Son of HAMAS by Mosab Hassan Yousef. It’s fascinating. Or even look up his interviews on YouTube.
Behave yourself. The IDF shoot kids who cross an imaginary line and fucking laugh about it. There are videos online of IDF soldiers bragging about shooting innocent women and children, but as far as you're concerned, it's only Hamas that are the bad guys. You seriously think that Hamas just decided to attack Israel and it was all unprovoked despite 50-odd years of persecution by your Israeli chums? The IDF are monsters, and you're seemingly blind to that.
 
I’m sorry but if 1200 of my family members and neighbours were raped, shot, stabbed, beheaded and everything in between I would be gunning for the country that supplied these murderers.

They cheered as the bodies of raped and mutilated teenagers were paraded through the streets. First thing they did when they got territories back? Started summary executions.

And now we have blue haired fuckwits celebrating that day on the streets of Scotland.

I’m not pro any of these fuckers. One sides killing woman and children, the other hides behind them and uses them as shields after they commited atrocities while pleading for sympathy from the world.

Stop the world, I want to get off.
I'm sorry, but if my friends had been segregated, shot for no reason, brutalised by people who were happy they were doing it, had their land stolen for over 50 years, and decided enough was enough I wouldn't be jumping for joy but I would understand the reason behind it and I would be more concerned about the people attacked being shot by their own troops and wonder why the leader of the attacked group knew the attack was coming and did fuck all to stop it; I'd maybe even wonder if he was motivated to do so just so that he could commit atrocities in the name of defence.
 
So that’s ok then. The kids deaths are justified.
They figures do not come from Hamas.
You justify that then you are a cvnt.
I do
If the figures don’t come from Hamas, where do they come from?
There is no one in Gazza to count the bodies and release the figures without Hamas approval.
Common sense, but you don’t have any of that. You sound like a one eyed trendy.
 
If the figures don’t come from Hamas, where do they come from?
There is no one in Gazza to count the bodies and release the figures without Hamas approval.
Common sense, but you don’t have any of that. You sound like a one eyed trendy.
The United Nations, the World Health Organization, and human rights groups treat the figures from the Gaza Ministry of Health as a credible baseline, but as you're a Zionist *&*^ you'd dispute the figures even if all the names were listed.
 
If the figures don’t come from Hamas, where do they come from?
There is no one in Gazza to count the bodies and release the figures without Hamas approval.
Common sense, but you don’t have any of that. You sound like a one eyed trendy.
If only you knew what people only capable of seeing one side and refuse to believe any other narrative are called!!!
You clearly believe Isreals figures are all genuine.
Do you not think that evidence is looked for? Do you not think the likes of the UN are all over this?
Figures are given from any form of power in said country..EXACTLY the same as Isreal and where the UN et al will try to do the same correspondence. So it works in both ways. But racists cannot see this!
But of course it’s a lie, the IDF are honest law abiding murderers, i mean soldiers.
You are a racist cvnt….rejoicing in death, you make me sick.
You do something that causes someone harm, does your fuckin kids deserve to get the comeuppance?
You trying to justify innocent kids being killed says everything about you… sick.
I see atrocities from both sides and it’s all despicable
 
If only you knew what people only capable of seeing one side and refuse to believe any other narrative are called!!!
You clearly believe Isreals figures are all genuine.
Do you not think that evidence is looked for? Do you not think the likes of the UN are all over this?
Figures are given from any form of power in said country..EXACTLY the same as Isreal and where the UN et al will try to do the same correspondence. So it works in both ways. But racists cannot see this!
But of course it’s a lie, the IDF are honest law abiding murderers, i mean soldiers.
You are a racist cvnt….rejoicing in death, you make me sick.
You do something that causes someone harm, does your fuckin kids deserve to get the comeuppance?
You trying to justify innocent kids being killed says everything about you… sick.
I see atrocities from both sides and it’s all despicable
I’m pleased that you find killing kids is horrific, I agree with you there. However I’ve never seen you mention the kid’s being killed in greater numbers in Yemen by fellow Muslims, or the poor mid African countries again by Muslims. I’ve never seen protesters marching in the streets on their behalf. WHY?
You either don’t know about these other atrocities or as I said before, you’re one eyed.
If I lived in a shithole like Gazza I certainly wouldn’t be bringing kids into the world.