• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

I dont know my Taser from my Handgun

GORDONSMITH7

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
45115879_303.jpg

Beretta-Model-92-300x208.jpg
Go figure, then go figure again.

BIG G

She’s actually shouting ‘taser, taser, taser’ as she’s fired the gun at the guy. I get it that it’s a stressful job but they just don’t seem to have any training on how to remain calm, de-escalate situations, or to answer legitimate questions from the people they are paid to protect and serve.

I think its possible, she only has one ear after an incident at home. Apparently she was ironing her uniform ready for work and her phone went, neighbours 200 yards away heard her screams. Mrs Van Gough sends her uniform away tae get ironed these days.

She’s actually shouting ‘taser, taser, taser’ as she’s fired the gun at the guy. I get it that it’s a stressful job but they just don’t seem to have any training on how to remain calm, de-escalate situations, or to answer legitimate questions from the people they are paid to protect and serve.

I wouldn't put it past the corrupt bastards to be training the cops to shout "taser" before firing there guns. Gives them an out and excuse to get away with it. Another way to cover there arse.

She certainly could make a mistake in a stressful situation and does appear to, however she is going to now be charged with 2nd degree murder. I am not sure why the Police chief had to resign though, if it is proved he made sure his officers received correct training he should not have needed to resign. He only said it looks like an error, and as he said with her reaction to it, it probably was,

My initial thought is, this has happened a couple times in the US now. Each time the cop thinking they reached for their taser according to them, because both the gun and taser are located at the waste. I think they should create some kind of strap that holds the taser on the chest so you have to reach for a completely different location.

waist...not waste.

Waisted.

Seems incredible that a cop can confuse a taser and a handgun.
Can you imagine the carnage here at a The The Rangers game if cops had tasers and guns?

Wouldn’t end well for many.

If you are referring to me, I’m not questioning or criticising your spelling. You’re obviously a clever enough guy to be able to give good input on here. It’s your ignorance of the rules and making a tit of yourself that I pointed out.

Would it help if every cu*t didnt have 'the right to bear arms'?

Another mass shooting .

9 dead.

She certainly could make a mistake in a stressful situation and does appear to, however she is going to now be charged with 2nd degree murder. I am not sure why the Police chief had to resign though, if it is proved he made sure his officers received correct training he should not have needed to resign. He only said it looks like an error, and as he said with her reaction to it, it probably was,
If he'd followed police instructions there would have been no room for a fatal error.

If he'd followed police instructions there would have been no room for a fatal error.
A bit like the 13 year old in Chicago with his hands up?

A bit like the 13 year old in Chicago with his hands up?
2 completely different situations I believe , one was trying to get away one wasnt

2 completely different situations I believe , one was trying to get away one wasnt
Made a mistake there, they were both trying to get away and the poor little 13 year old was out in the early hours of the morning with a gun.
Dinnae think he was doing a milk round.

Made a mistake there, they were both trying to get away and the poor little 13 year old was out in the early hours of the morning with a gun.
Whatever he was doing before surrendering should not mean he gets executed.

View attachment 4799

View attachment 4800
Go figure, then go figure again.

BIG G
She had to take the safety off before she could fire. I'd imagine she would know the difference between a handgun safety catch and a taser one.

Not fully appraised of the facts before piling on to justify a summary execution huh? Feels like a pattern.

She had to take the safety off before she could fire. I'd imagine she would know the difference between a handgun safety catch and a taser one.

Tasers don't even have a safety clip I believe.
Different holster, different part of the belt from the gun, must weigh next to nothing compared to an actual firearm.

Tasers don't even have a safety clip I believe.
Different holster, different part of the belt from the gun, must weigh next to nothing compared to an actual firearm.
I wasn't sure but I thought perhaps the wee lever above the thumb in the picture might be a safety catch but it could also be the intensity control if they have one. I can't quite comprehend how an experienced officer could make that sort of mistake even under extreme pressure.

Not fully appraised of the facts before piling on to justify a summary execution huh? Feels like a pattern.
Little fucker shouldnae have been running round in the dark with a gun. Sooner he got shot than some innocent fucker.
Your answer feels like a pattern as well

Little fucker shouldnae have been running round in the dark with a gun. Sooner he got shot than some innocent fucker.
Your answer feels like a pattern as well
Pest control? The police aren't exterminators.

Pest control? The police aren't exterminators.
You're chasing somebody in the dark you know he has a gun,he stops and turns round. You have a split second to make a decision, I wouldnt like to have to make it but we get the luxury of being able to judge sitting in our comfy settees watching the telly.
Just a question, why isnt there all this outrage when the police shoot a white guy ?

You're chasing somebody in the dark you know he has a gun,he stops and turns round. You have a split second to make a decision, I wouldnt like to have to make it but we get the luxury of being able to judge sitting in our comfy settees watching the telly.
Just a question, why isnt there all this outrage when the police shoot a white guy ?
Do you have a gammon cliche generator?

Do you have a gammon cliche generator?
Nice sensible reply

He's got his empty hands up.
I don't care what colour he is or what he's done before nobody has the right to shoot him. It makes the police as bad as the gangsters.

Would it help if every cu*t didnt have 'the right to bear arms'?
I'd like koala's.

I wasn't sure but I thought perhaps the wee lever above the thumb in the picture might be a safety catch but it could also be the intensity control if they have one. I can't quite comprehend how an experienced officer could make that sort of mistake even under extreme pressure.

Done some reading since last post, and apparently they're supposed to wear their firearm on their dominant side and their taser on their weak side.
The officers in this story, were equipped that way.

Says to me that they're trained to reach for their gun and that's a muscle memory reaction, shouting taser or not.
I get that because literally anyone can be armed over there, that there are some pretty tense situations, but I think better training would have them not reach and fire so instinctively.

25 unarmed white men shot dead by police in 2019 compared to 15 blacks. That makes 40 probably avoidable deaths. Death by other means are not included.

Is that why most people in the US don’t have tattoos, they have a right to bare arms?

Is that why most people in the US don’t have tattoos, they have a right to bare arms?
No, they’d have tattoos of Yogi on each arm.
Yogi Bear that is.
Having The other Yogi, ( who has marked Boyler as a diver) would be a perfect example of a tit for tat.

No, they’d have tattoos of Yogi on each arm.
Yogi Bear that is.
Having The other Yogi, ( who has marked Boyler as a diver) would be a perfect example of a tit for tat.
Or even our very own Atlanta radge? Incidentally some on here know a Bouncer that used tae have a Yogi tattoo:gigglle:

Attachments

• 44E190E0-417A-4F9B-A0C3-6150605BE7BC.jpeg
    44E190E0-417A-4F9B-A0C3-6150605BE7BC.jpeg
    22.9 KB · Views: 1
I'd like koala's.
Ye dinnae want that..... As a person of Koala, tbe police would shoot ye

25 unarmed white men shot dead by police in 2019 compared to 15 blacks. That makes 40 probably avoidable deaths. Death by other means are not included.
Given that black people account for 13% of the US population, those 15 black deaths are disproportionately high, standing at 37.5% of the 40 total

Given that black people account for 13% of the US population, those 15 black deaths are disproportionately high, standing at 37.5% of the 40 total
Depends who's committing the crimes.
Offences committed by race
Murder white 5070 black 5660
Robbery white33290 black 39290
Aggravated assault white 237960 black 128020
Carrying weapons white 276310 black 172980
Violent crime total white 276310 black 172980
So looking at black deaths v white deaths whether they're deliberate or accidental , compared to the % of crimes black deaths I would suggest are not disproportionately higher than white

Depends who's committing the crimes.
Offences committed by race
Murder white 5070 black 5660
Robbery white33290 black 39290
Aggravated assault white 237960 black 128020
Carrying weapons white 276310 black 172980
Violent crime total white 276310 black 172980
So looking at black deaths v white deaths whether they're deliberate or accidental , compared to the % of crimes black deaths I would suggest are not disproportionately higher than white
I've got to go now

The USA has a problem, it has many.
Why it is reported here, as if it is in this country, I have never understood. Certain parts of our media treat us like the 51st state. It’s bizarre .
People rioted in this country, when a man in another country , 4000 miles away was killed by the police. What exactly were they trying to change? And why don’t we hear about what happens in France for example? 30 miles from our border?

You'd surely know by the difference in feel of the gun and tazer as well. And wouldn't you usually have your gun and tazer placed in the same part of your belt each time so there should be no mistake.

I've got to go now
Bye

This thread has been viewed 3086 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75