I dont know my Taser from my Handgun

vasco de gama

Well-Known Radge
She’s actually shouting ‘taser, taser, taser’ as she’s fired the gun at the guy. I get it that it’s a stressful job but they just don’t seem to have any training on how to remain calm, de-escalate situations, or to answer legitimate questions from the people they are paid to protect and serve.

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge
She’s actually shouting ‘taser, taser, taser’ as she’s fired the gun at the guy. I get it that it’s a stressful job but they just don’t seem to have any training on how to remain calm, de-escalate situations, or to answer legitimate questions from the people they are paid to protect and serve.

I wouldn't put it past the corrupt bastards to be training the cops to shout "taser" before firing there guns. Gives them an out and excuse to get away with it. Another way to cover there arse.

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
She certainly could make a mistake in a stressful situation and does appear to, however she is going to now be charged with 2nd degree murder. I am not sure why the Police chief had to resign though, if it is proved he made sure his officers received correct training he should not have needed to resign. He only said it looks like an error, and as he said with her reaction to it, it probably was,

BVilleggiante

Just A Radge
My initial thought is, this has happened a couple times in the US now. Each time the cop thinking they reached for their taser according to them, because both the gun and taser are located at the waste. I think they should create some kind of strap that holds the taser on the chest so you have to reach for a completely different location.

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
Waisted.

Seems incredible that a cop can confuse a taser and a handgun.
Can you imagine the carnage here at a The The Huns game if cops had tasers and guns?

Wouldn’t end well for many.

vinthehib

New radge
Seems incredible one Hib would call out another green n white about speling-Chauvin has decided he WONT testify

paigntonhibby

Well-Known Radge
She certainly could make a mistake in a stressful situation and does appear to, however she is going to now be charged with 2nd degree murder. I am not sure why the Police chief had to resign though, if it is proved he made sure his officers received correct training he should not have needed to resign. He only said it looks like an error, and as he said with her reaction to it, it probably was,
If he'd followed police instructions there would have been no room for a fatal error.

paigntonhibby

Well-Known Radge
2 completely different situations I believe , one was trying to get away one wasnt
Made a mistake there, they were both trying to get away and the poor little 13 year old was out in the early hours of the morning with a gun.
Dinnae think he was doing a milk round.

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Made a mistake there, they were both trying to get away and the poor little 13 year old was out in the early hours of the morning with a gun.
Dinnae think he was doing a milk round.
Not fully appraised of the facts before piling on to justify a summary execution huh? Feels like a pattern.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
She had to take the safety off before she could fire. I'd imagine she would know the difference between a handgun safety catch and a taser one.

Tasers don't even have a safety clip I believe.
Different holster, different part of the belt from the gun, must weigh next to nothing compared to an actual firearm.

SUPPORT THE SITE!
May Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £70.00