• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

League Cup Final Bounce Tours

Is the pre match venue in Glasgow the same as semi final?
Yes, see your messages.

Hi Guy’s,

Just wondering if there’s space for me + 2 from anywhere in Edinburgh?

Thanks
Sean
There is now if you want them?

See update on the original OP re the club.

Last edited:
ask Shrink about their accommodations.
I have to say the rooms are dim and gloomy with a tiny window high up on the wall, and the mattress thin and lumpy. The en-suite was basic too.

I left my boots outside the door as instructed but got them back later and they had not seen even a brush far less any polish.

There was also unacceptable bigoted singing in the building which I complained about. I’d thought it was other ‘guests’ singing but it turned out it was the management.

I wouldn’t recommend it.

The club is on for our pre match beverages on Sunday, following our poll earlier, we have cleared it with the local constabulary and we are good to go.

We will need to close the club gates once the buses are parked up at the bizzies and clubs behest, they dinnae want to lose there licence, nor do we want a visit from Glasgow's finest, just ask Shrink about their accommodations.

Beers, spirits and minerals will be available on the day from 11am, as previously mentioned the bar is CASH ONLY . They will be doing a special on Bottle Buckets to keep the queues down.

Hot food will be available on the day and for the bairns, there are sweets for sale and a big 4G pitch and fitbas for kids of all ages to kick about on. It is supposed to be cold and but dry so bring a big coat, yur scarf, bunnet and gloves and ye can socially distance inside and oot!

We will have a special guest for aulder Hibby's, a full back who played with his heart on his sleeve and who is now involved with the club we are visiting.

Buses will start loading at 13.30 for Hampden, we await confirmation of parking passes for the four coaches.

Please behave, socially distance as required, bring your masks and sanitiser.

Jamie and I do this to ensure you have a good, safe, day out and Hibernian get the support they need to win us the cup.

Sounds barry. Looking forward to the day oot more than the game. Well done to all who've put the effort in to arrange this. 💚

Well shrink you will swear at Glasgows finest, personally I thought the nice policeman was correct in his decision to offer you a bed for the night😂😂😂😂

There is now if you want them?
Brilliant Jamie! Can you give me details to transfer the money etc?

Brilliant Jamie! Can you give me details to transfer the money etc?
Thanks. Yer In ✅ See you sunday

I am booked on the bus but as I live in Glasgow my plane as to just meet the bus at the club. Will it be alright getting in once the bus has arrived with the gates being shut?

I am booked on the bus but as I live in Glasgow my plane as to just meet the bus at the club. Will it be alright getting in once the bus has arrived with the gates being shut?
You’re from Pilton mate,you’re used to climbing fences :happy-1:

Of course, just phone your Dad.

You’re from Pilton mate,you’re used to climbing fences :happy-1:
Very fair point 😂
Of course, just phone your Dad.
Class, just wanted to make sure!

For information. This has just been posted across the road.

"Just contacted hampden and they had informed me they will not be taking tests only vaccine passports."

"Just contacted hampden and they had informed me they will not be taking tests only vaccine passports."
gonna be some operation with roughly 50k fans

ma laddie is coaching on Sunday morning so he’ll either get us at the venue or just meet us at Hampden depending how quick he gets away from his coaching..he will be on bus on way home though

Hibs seemed a bit more rigorous with their vaccine checks on Tuesday night I thought? Or maybe it was just because of the lower crowd it seemed like that.

Hibs seemed a bit more rigorous with their vaccine checks on Tuesday night I thought? Or maybe it was just because of the lower crowd it seemed like that.

No really, they had to people at the big gates at the north entrance to the west stand, and no one at the wee pedestrian gate at the other side of the ticket office.

But you log your negative test on your vaccine passport even if you’ve not been vaccinated - or have I misunderstood?

See update on the original OP re the club.

I gave the tables a hose down last night and they'll be nice and sparkly for sunday, just not got chairs, so for use in the outside hospitality area only :sm127::beer-1-prv::beer-1-prv:

Another exuberant chapter in the Bounce Tours history.
Who's writing the book on our adventures:deal::juice:

I gave the tables a hose down last night and they'll be nice and sparkly for sunday, just not got chairs, so for use in the outside hospitality area only :sm127::beer-1-prv::beer-1-prv:

Another exuberant chapter in the Bounce Tours history.
Who's writing the book on our adventures:deal::juice:

I would if I could remember half of them, Hampden (the Boswell Hotel, Pollock Juniors, Shettleston, West Giffnock, Giffnock Bowling Club and our two most recent clubs) to Tannadice, Dens Park, Aberdeen with the Groningen lads n lassies, and that minibus from Munich to Vocklabruk in Austria and back!

No really, they had to people at the big gates at the north entrance to the west stand, and no one at the wee pedestrian gate at the other side of the ticket office.
Probably just because on this occasion I was coming to the West from the famous 5 side and encountered those two folk you mention. Usually I'd be coming to the West via the wee pedestrian gate too

walked straight in with no check whatsoever on tuesday, 5 mins before ko
didn't even know they were doing them

West Stand, FF end

walked straight in with no check whatsoever on tuesday, 5 mins before ko
didn't even know they were doing them

West Stand, FF end
I came in that side and there were two folk doing checks (entering West between the FF and ticket office) with a queue of folk waiting to be checked, but my daughter was bursting on a pee so we walked past them

But you log your negative test on your vaccine passport even if you’ve not been vaccinated - or have I misunderstood?
Sorry, I don't know the answer to that.

Your 'vaccine passport' consists of 2 pages. 1 is a QR code and the other shows your name, dates of jags and vaccine type(s) received.

When you carry out a home LFT you record the result on the Government website - this is completely unrelated to the 'vaccine passport'.

Last edited:
Your 'vaccine passport' consists of 2 pages. 1 is a QR code and the other shows your name, dates of jags and vaccine type(s) received.

When you carry out a home LFT you record the result on the Government website - this is completely unrelated to the 'vaccine passport'.
Thanks very helpful.

Does that mean the rules have changed since the tickets went on sale - my understanding was that you needed to show a vaccine passport or a negative test - now a negative test is irrelevant?

Coach parking passes arrived today. 😁

Hooray!

Can I change another of my seats to the craigroyston pick up instead of deer park as we've had a covid pull out and my uncles mates gonna take the seat if thats OK.

Can I change another of my seats to the craigroyston pick up instead of deer park as we've had a covid pull out and my uncles mates gonna take the seat if thats OK.

That explains things, no hassle Darren. You still getting on at Livi?

That explains things, no hassle Darren. You still getting on at Livi?
I'm not 100% sure yet but I doubt it. Will try to let you guys know ASAP. The 4 from craigroyston are 100% in but due to the covid situation I think the livi ones may drive. (Sisters a nurse and brother in law gran unlikely to make Christmas, so I don't think they wanna risk it on sunday)

Shame that we can't just have a normal cup final again. I appreciate all the work you guys do and I'm a bit gutted.

I'm not 100% sure yet but I doubt it. Will try to let you guys know ASAP. The 4 from craigroyston are 100% in but due to the covid situation I think the livi ones may drive. (Sisters a nurse and brother in law gran unlikely to make Christmas, so I don't think they wanna risk it on sunday)

Shame that we can't just have a normal cup final again. I appreciate all the work you guys do and I'm a bit gutted.

Keep us informed.

What's your uncles mates name Darren?
Just got a call from someone claiming the seat

What's your uncles mates name Darren?
Just got a call from someone claiming the seat

Its him Dudge.

Keep us informed.
Cancel the 4 from deer park please. Just checked. So just the 4 from craigroyston.

Cancel the 4 from deer park please. Just checked. So just the 4 from craigroyston.
Done.

Guy asked for mine, while I was unlocking my phone he said that’s fine and went on tae the guy behind me.

Guy asked for mine, while I was unlocking my phone he said that’s fine and went on tae the guy behind me.
Guy asked for mine then walked off to someone else .
Another guy said that's fine , I said naw he wanted to see it so I'll show him it

I’ll jump on at Craigie instead of Leith

OK, shuffled.

This thread has been viewed 12678 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75