• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: Heckys Hibernian 1 v 1 The Puddle Drinkers

Not good enough in certain postions, also we need a regular penalty taker
He's done just fine up till now.

The team disappeared after going 1 up. Worrying if that’s how we will play just by taking the lead.

We should have finished them off.

Don't know how it looked on tv but we should have won by more than one goal. Penalty an obvious opportunity to score plus the scramble after Lewy's first shot was an opportunity. The one time the centre halves let him panic them, they lose him after the original melee and he scores. He scores an equaliser but is utter keech.

Top for us were Darren, Dave and Lewy, Omeonga and Horgan. Mallan improved as the first half went on. Rocky had very little to deal with.

We need them to get a result next week against Killie, even a draw, for 4th to still be on.

Why have hearts sold there singing section to the trouble area of the ground stupid
I thought The Rangers had got the weeks mixed up :102:

Aussie team passed us at the end of the game saying that they were gutted that Gunts had equalised as they'd been "dying to hear the song"

Threw it away. Scunnered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disappointing not to go one up with the penalty. Ultimately the Jambos were happier with the point I think. What a bunch of thugs the Jambos are. Nice touch at the end Milli going over to the Aussie players who featured at half time. Presumably we need a miracle now to get 4th.

On TV. It was a horribly scruffy game which was clearly Rolf's game plan. Hibs were by far the better team but by Sauzee we had so many wasted chances - that goalmouth scramble just before half time was a case in point - McNulty lifts his head and shoots over from about six feet. He didn't look like a man that was going to score a penalty either. The fact he didn't take the time to place the ball back on the spot showed his nerves.

Stephane was real class though - he knew they were following through on every tackle and he was just skipping over them and absolute delight to watch.

He's done just fine up till now.
He looks a bag of nerves when he steps up.

Who else could have taken it? Malian stopped taking them after some misses. Slivka? Not even sure if he was on the field then

Oh and Soapy Souter by the way...oh my. Honkin.

Who else could have taken it? Malian stopped taking them after some misses. Slivka? Not even sure if he was on the field then
Sparky banged them in from the spot on a regular basis for Coventry. Everyone misses at one point and I'm sure it'll be eating away at him. I can't remember Mallan missing a penalty, was that not Kamberi?

Threw it away. Scunnered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Feels like a defeat

Don't know how it looked on tv but we should have won by more than one goal. Penalty an obvious opportunity to score plus the scramble after Lewy's first shot was an opportunity. The one time the centre halves let him panic them, they lose him after the original melee and he scores. He scores an equaliser but is utter keech.

Top for us were Darren, Dave and Lewy, Omeonga and Horgan. Mallan improved as the first half went on. Rocky had very little to deal with.

We need them to get a result next week against Killie, even a draw, for 4th to still be on.

Agree with that, I thought Stevenson had his best game of the season.

On another day that would have been comfortable, had Slivka scored & McNulty put the penalty away. Great chances that we can’t afford to be passing up.

Can you appeal against a yellow? I would because Lewy was hard done by there.

As clear a kick as you'll ever see I'm afraid . Why oh why do we just stop playing after we score ? Boss the game then end up hanging on at the end . Very frustrating we can't beat that shite

Cant complain with the job Hecky has done but please start playing kamberi upfront with McNulty ffs.

He looks a bag of nerves when he steps up.
He scored his other penalties. Had no concern with him taking those ones?

As clear a kick as you'll ever see I'm afraid . Why oh why do we just stop playing after we score ? Boss the game then end up hanging on at the end . Very frustrating we can't beat that shite
Spot on. I really believe that was the poorest team to play at ER this season,the gunts are horrific, we played them at their own game for parts. It was yet another chance to put them to bed and we passed it up again. They won't be that bad for long, they are a very poor football team . Very very poor. Utter pish, and we couldn't take 5 of them , it's a chance missed .
They are shite, worst I've ever seen them . I'm really disappointed we didn't get 8
Did I say they are shite?, Cause that is what they are

Agree with that, I thought Stevenson had his best game of the season.

On another day that would have been comfortable, had Slivka scored & McNulty put the penalty away. Great chances that we can’t afford to be passing up.
Lewy was my MotM. He did it all today- defended, battled, started off moves, had two great shots on goal and set up Slivka for what should have been a second goal. He even did a Cruyff turn under pressure.

Life without Lewis is going to be strange and sad.

Lewy was my MotM. He did it all today- defended, battled, started off moves, had two great shots on goal and set up Slivka for what should have been a second goal. He even did a Cruyff turn under pressure.

Love the wee man ?
I reckon he’s the hardest guy in our team ??

Love the wee man ?
I reckon he’s the hardest guy in our team ??
20190428_171833.jpg

Oh yes. On the tellybox it looked like the gunt just clattered him over - never seen what went before.

Oh yes. On the tellybox it looked like the gunt just clattered him over - never seen what went before.

Lewis retaliated to something i never saw

Cant complain with the job Hecky has done but please start playing kamberi upfront with McNulty ffs.
I don’t think Hecky rates him much as a striker.

Excellent !! Nuff said !!

Not much if anything between Hearts and Hibs this season in my opinion and this is reflected in where both clubs are in the league. I always believe home advantage is a significant factor in derbies although this has been somewhat turned on it's head this season with both teams winning at each other's stadiums. I still think home advantage helps us though and I am hoping like every other Hibs fan does that this gives us the edge on Sunday. Derbies are battles (which is one of the reasons why Hearts have won more than us in the last 30 odd years), and you have to win the battle before you can win the game.
Hearts are on a bit of a downer at the moment despite getting to the SC Final, but they will raise their game and fight like hell in this match because it means so much to them. Hibs have to do the same or we will lose. Despite the great unbeaten run we have been on under the new manager, we haven't exacly been a free-scoring unit in recent weeks as three consecutive 0-0 draws at Easter Road would testify. In short..we need to start scoring again. A great containing, hard working performance against Celtic last week-end was fine, but the fans will be expecting Hibs to be going at Hearts from the off tomorrow so we are going to have to show a bit more quality in the last third than we have done in recent weeks if we are going to win. We also have to keep cool heads and 11 players on the park for the duration. Their big guy up front is certainly a handful so let's hope Hanlon and McGregor are able to deal with him again.
A close tight match in prospect in my view. Hearts will be determined to win to make it up to their fans after the Tynecastle defeat but Hibs are at home, in good form, with still something to play for. Another draw or a narrow Hibs win IMO.

As I said, non-pish.

This thread has been viewed 7692 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75