• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Google Earth 3D Images of the New East Stand

Marinehibby

Just a Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Have just been browsing on Google Earth & have noticed that somebody has modelled the new complete stadium on Google Earth 3D, It looks pretty spectacular. Im going to attach the pics I copied from it, could any admins:coffee: post them up properly on this thread please??

I thought it was to be the same height as the other three stands :dunno:

It is the same height a depth as the main stand, give or take a few inches:laff:

It will be...

Our stadium is going to be the best in Scotland outside apart from Ibrox and Parkhead. Looking forward to seeing it completed. I just hope the powers that be are giving serious thought as to how to improve the atmosphere at our home matches. Newly recorded Hibs songs being played before the game in the build up to kick-off would be a start rather than the announcers hysterical rantings mixed in with blaring chart music.

It will be...

Our stadium is going to be the best in Scotland outside apart from Ibrox and Parkhead.

I'm sure it will be at least as good as either though not as big

It will be...

Our stadium is going to be the best in Scotland outside apart from Ibrox and Parkhead. Looking forward to seeing it completed. I just hope the powers that be are giving serious thought as to how to improve the atmosphere at our home matches. Newly recorded Hibs songs being played before the game in the build up to kick-off would be a start rather than the announcers hysterical rantings mixed in with blaring chart music.

Amen too that brother!:dub:

Heres those images again as jpegs :coffee:

Tis the same model from the images uploaded on the bounce facebook page I think.

iz8ghs.jpg

Tis the same model from the images uploaded on the bounce facebook page I think.

iz8ghs.jpg

the bounce has a facebook page??
no-one tells me anything :banger:
have to have a look methinks :approve:

can you give me the link for it??

the bounce has a facebook page??
no-one tells me anything :banger:
have to have a look methinks :approve:

can you give me the link for it??

It has indeed. Link is...

Facebook | Hibeesbounce

It has indeed. Link is...

Facebook | Hibeesbounce

many thanks...scuse me while I facebook for a bit :thumbgrin

go to google earth and take a good look at the scoreboard... the guy who made it is afc123 or something....

go to google earth and take a good look at the scoreboard... the guy who made it is afc123 or something....

I noticed that when I checked out the info for the model....the cheeky so-and-so has also put the score as Hibs 0 Aberdeen 1 :laff: but I think we can forgive him that because the models a brilliant effort as far as Im concerned :applause:

The stand is gonna be the same width and height as the West but not as deep as its only a single tier and the seating is steeper. I think a road is going behing the new stand

It will be...

.. And Hampden and Murrayfield :doh

.. And Hampden and Murrayfield :doh

disagree with hampden, it looks hellish IMHO

This thread has been viewed 3181 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£18.75