• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Flybe

broonieboy

On holiday Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Anyone with airline knowledge on here? Yesterday saw Flybe cancelling loads of flights, downscaling their operation and possibly laying off staff. Meant to be getting a connecting flight with them in July on my way to Oz. Are they in the shit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found this on Twitter, disnae give you much but.BDB4D892-1EB4-4E93-A2E1-54C561108717.jpeg

Found this on Twitter, disnae give you much but.View attachment 783

Aye, cheers @hibbybilly. No much to go on. I emailed them to ask if I should book another carrier, but naturally they said there’s no issue!!

Aye, cheers @hibbybilly. No much to go on. I emailed them to ask if I should book another carrier, but naturally they said there’s no issue!!

Can you not cancel and try another airline? Might cost you a couple of quid but you would have peace of mind.

Can't remember where I saw it but I read something that said they're closing down all jet aircraft operations and will only be running turboprops in future. If that's true and you're connecting via London City, say, you should be fine as that's a turboprop route. As are most of the flybe routes I've flown, can't remember being on a flybe jet to be honest.

Can you not cancel and try another airline? Might cost you a couple of quid but you would have peace of mind.

Possibly. They were being a bit evasive (reading between the lines) going to leave it a couple of weeks and then make a call on what I do.

Can't remember where I saw it but I read something that said they're closing down all jet aircraft operations and will only be running turboprops in future. If that's true and you're connecting via London City, say, you should be fine as that's a turboprop route. As are most of the flybe routes I've flown, can't remember being on a flybe jet to be honest.

I flew to Heathrow with them last week, it was a turboprop there and back.

I flew to Heathrow with them last week, it was a turboprop there and back.

Flew Birmingham to Hannover with them last year and was also a turboprop.

Used to use them for accompanied flights for my stepdaughter to travel back up Birmingham to Edinburgh to see her Dad, they were really good. Think they've stopped doing the accompanied minor flights though.

This thread has been viewed 968 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75