• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Tickets Donate Towards Paul Hanlon's Testimonial Tickets

FranckSuzy

Do-gooder
Private Member
Reaction score
If anyone can't make the game, or would like to donate so others can attend, please donate via PayPal at leithlinks@live.co.uk or bank details can be provided on request
aok.gif

Robbie (tricky on here and hibs.net) will distribute the tickets to the good guys who participate in the Street Soccer Scotland activities. They also receive Kicks for Kids STs and are great supporters of Hibs/Leith Links
thumbs up.gif

Tickets donated so far: 3

Admins: I hope this is OK
greengrin2.gif

I can’t go so will donate if you pm your bank details.

Thanks Suzy and canon hannan, tickets will go to kids from low income families who wouldn’t otherwise be able to go

I am in Turkey at the moment. I will donate a couple when I get back home.

I can’t go so will donate if you pm your bank details.

On it's way, many thanks!

That's enough donated for 6 tickets now :sm023:

Make that 7 now :easyeasy:

Please note, ANY amount can be donated, not just the full cost of a ticket :flipa:

14 tickets now donated :sm023:

20 tickets now donated :sm127:

22 *adult tickets now donated :sm023:

*tricky is going to advise how many tickets will be used by adults so there may be even more available if most are under 17s (i.e., they are only £10 each) :flipa:

I'm away until Tuesday. Is that too late?

I'm away until Tuesday. Is that too late?

Not at all. Thank you!

Funds for 30.5 adult tickets have now been received :sm127:

Last edited:
Bump :bouncy:

Enough funds have been donated to purchase 33 adult tickets...so far :sm127: I'm looking to buy them on Thursday so tricky can collect and distribute them by Sunday so anymore for anymore? :sparkle-cool:

Two more just added

Two more just added

Thank you very much :sm127:

£730 now received :sm023:

Ticket donated, I fly home from holiday the day of the game and miss it. As a big supporter of Paul through out his career I hope he has a great day and the Hibs fans turn out for him.

Thanks very much to everyone who has donated

It's a pity sales for this are slow, hopefully a lot more will turn up on the day for a great player, great servant tae this club, his club. I'm going tae fire over the dosh for a 2nd ticket Suzy

done

Both donations received! Thanks very much guys.

Is it too late to donate a ticket? I was going to come but have come home from abroad with a stomach bug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Is it too late to donate a ticket? I was going to come but have come home from abroad with a stomach bug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, 58 tickets were purchased for Street Soccer Scotland today but I can ask if they can use another one? :102: Thanks for the offer!

"StreetSoccer_Robbie‏ @SSS_Robbie 39m39 minutes ago

Big thanks to Hibs supporters who have donated funds for 58 @streetsoccerSCO participants to attend the @han10n testimonial match via @HibeesBounce @hibsnet @LeithLinks4Kids . Here's the main man back in 2008 with The Scotland Homeless World Cup squad and some future SSS staff".

SSS Paul Hanlon.jpg

***Due to time constraints (and work commitments) this collection has now closed. Many thanks to all who donated as £840 was raised
not worthy.gif

This thread has been viewed 2865 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75