• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

David Marshall

Yes. Seem all the media chat, but the question was “has he officially signed”.

Even at 37 this is a great signing. I really like Marshall..I've always thought he's been underrated most of his career.

I've not been as vocal as some in doubting Macey but I just don't think he has much of a presence in a very important position in the team.

Build a spine now...CH, CM and CF ..pay the money for the right players rather than going down the list and having to make do and mend when the Jan window arrives. Its a false economy.

Can only imagine it’s only because the new Manager hasn’t been announced yet.

Can he play Sunday😂

Strange, nothing to stop him signing a pre contract I would have thought.

Talking about him like he’s signed on hibs tv at half time

Talking about him like he’s signed on hibs tv at half time
Hibs should announce rather than Tam chat on HibsTV

Just more hamfisted stuff from Hibs.

Hibs should announce rather than Tam chat on HibsTV

Just more hamfisted stuff from Hibs.
They’ve just partly back tracked sayingbwould be good for club to announce it instead of media

This seems a more sensible report (maybe)

1. Will new manager sanction Marshall plan?
    20:56​

BBC Scotland's Brian McLauchlin
    Scotland goalkeeper David Marshall has agreed a deal to join Hibernian next season - but the signing will only go through if the club's new manager rubber-stamps the move.
    The 37-year-old is a free agent after leaving QPR and has struck terms with the Easter Road outfit, but they will wait until appointing a successor to Shaun Maloney before confirming the move.

Scotland goalkeeper David Marshall has agreed a deal to join Hibernian next season - but the signing will only go through if the club's new manager rubber-stamps the move.
    The 37-year-old is a free agent after leaving QPR and has struck terms with the Easter Road outfit, but they will wait until appointing a successor to Shaun Maloney before confirming the move.
I smell bullshit.

Fuck off brian

Sensible from Brian McLaughlin? Behave yourself 😂

Cannot be true Brian as Ron is selling the club!!

Reactions: Zab
Having his medical today.

Having his medical today.

Good news.
I hope this goes ahead.

Would be an excellent signing and hopefully more to follow involving experienced and solid pros.

Confirmed 😁

This thread has been viewed 7082 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50