• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Cup final bounce tour

Doc Shrink

Curmudgeon Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
I hope the organisers were plied with drink at the respective venues because once again they did us proud.
A great day out organised to perfection.
Nice to see a few Bouncers I haven’t seen for a while, or indeed ever before!
A special mention to big Is banned who I enjoyed a wee chat with, and to Wannabe who gave me free onions with my cheeseburger at her van.
I realise that advertising may be seen as a ‘no-no’ but I think if others had known that Wannabe had her burger caravan in the car park then she may have made a few more sales.
My crew hugely enjoyed the day right up until the almost inevitable downer at the end of the game.

Still……

Here’s to the Tour Organisers.

HIP HIP…………………………….

:yas::yas:
I hope the organisers were plied with drink at the respective venues because once again they did us proud.
A great day out organised to perfection.
Nice to see a few Bouncers I haven’t seen for a while, or indeed ever before!
A special mention to big Is banned who I enjoyed a wee chat with, and to Wannabe who gave me free onions with my cheeseburger at her van.
I realise that advertising may be seen as a ‘no-no’ but I think if others had known that Wannabe had her burger caravan in the car park then she may have made a few more sales.
My crew hugely enjoyed the day right up until the almost inevitable downer at the end of the game.

Still……

Here’s to the Tour Organisers.

HIP HIP…………………………….

- - - Updated - - -

Sir you have hit the nail square on the head all admins deserve a rapturous applause for all their efforts JFTB and all I salute you and will say without you guys we would be nowt well done on all your commitment and hard work Hibs now Hibs till I die GGTTH :yas::banana::banana::yas:

- - - Updated - - -

Sir you have hit the nail square on the head all admins deserve a rapturous applause for all their efforts JFTB and all I salute you and will say without you guys we would be nowt well done on all your commitment and hard work Hibs now Hibs till I die GGTTH :yas::banana::banana::yas:

Bounce Tours

Well that was another fantastic effort from Mark,Jamie and all involved..great choice of venue and a great day was had (apart from the obvious) By myself and my party. You guys really do go the extra mile for all us followers, I doff my cap to you lads. Glory Glory

To be fair, my job is to get everyone from A to B. The big plaudits are those who set everything in motion. They get everything in order and without them none of this would be possible!

Defo thanks to all you guys involved and special thanks to ross v for letting me secure seats on there bus hibs class many thanks. Today was my first bounce tour ever it was top class and hopefully won't be the last and hopefully next time the result goes our way
GGTTH

Thanks and thanks again to all involved in what was my fourth Bounce Tour. My jaws are sair with laughing, my throats f****d with singing and my liver's just f****d. Listen, we might just have another two of these this year! Let's co-ordinate our choice of jaikit next time Darren. [emoji23][emoji41][emoji1184] GGTTH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here Here.

Was good getting a word wie ye auld yin, but I have tae ask, have ye been having surgery????? No other 105 yr old I know looks so good!!!! And I really liked the new zimmer, that built in seat probably helped ye rest on the long walk back to the buses

Cheers Shrink, I like to keep the free onions info down to a select few. :shhhhI'll chip in my thanks to the admins from the organising of buses and venues, to getting everyone there and back in relatively one piece.J, can we request that bus driver again, he was a total radge! :giggle:

He was just chuffed coz he got to go to the game :giggle:

He certainly didnae believe in hanging about right enough. We were like a bat oot of Hell doon that M8. Traffic was just a blur as we shot past them. :dug:

Much cheers to the admins for the hard work. Thanks chaps. :thumbgrin

Thanks again to the bounce admins for organising all this, the effort put in is second to none. I just hope that sometime soon our bus journey back home is one where everyone is celebrating for all the right reasons, as yesterday, that's all that was missing. We will be back, and we will do it. GGTTH!

Thanks to Stew (Bus 2 convener) for 2 things
1. We now know that not only Jamie can leave without a full bus
2. Stew running is singly the most amusing thing i've seen in years (yes it even beats him being assisted to the toilets at the Hearts game)

Much appreciated guys:applause: , first time with the bounce tours and i will certainly be back , my 14 y/o loved it and wants to start going to away games by himself :dunno:

Thank's to everyone for their efforts in making yesterday a brilliant Bounce Tour. Bus no2 was such a good laugh there and back!. Well done everyone :bbb:

Huge thanks again to the admins who put the tour together and organised tickets for us out of towners. Once again they got everything right except the result. Also the staff at Stamperland deserve a big thank you for their hospitality and friendly attitude towards us.

Huge thanks again to the admins who put the tour together and organised tickets for us out of towners. Once again they got everything right except the result. Also the staff at Stamperland deserve a big thank you for their hospitality and friendly attitude towards us.

Absolutely. I thought they done well and it was a very pleasant experience. They laid on a hearty spread for hungry Bouncers and no messing about at the bar. Despite their P.A. not working, it was a great venue for a pre-final bevvy. Pity a certain section felt the need for a chorus of "In yer Glasgow slums". Inappropriate and embarrassing imo and not called for.

Ouch!

That's poor.

The staff were brilliant. Very eager to have us back in the future too going by what they were saying to myself and [MENTION=209]Jamie[/MENTION] whilst I was oot having a puff
As for the young team singing "in yer Glasgow slums", am sure it won't be repeated if we go back.

The staff were brilliant. Very eager to have us back in the future too going by what they were saying to myself and [MENTION=209]Jamie[/MENTION] whilst I was oot having a puff

As for the young team singing "in yer Glasgow slums", am sure it won't be repeated if we go back.

It was good to meet you yesterday mixu and put a face to a name.

Bounce tours make me miss Scotland.... was a great day/night the venue was superb!!

Cheers for all those involved with the organizing!

Was great catching up/meeting folk the week i was home

It won't

Bounce tours make me miss Scotland.... was a great day/night the venue was superb!!

Cheers for all those involved with the organizing!

Was great catching up/meeting folk the week i was home

Yi ken the script.... pics for the good Doctor.:dunno:

It was good to meet you yesterday mixu and put a face to a name.

Same mate

can I also add my thanks to all at the Bounce who organise the trips...

if only the Hibs defence was as well organised :giggle:

This thread has been viewed 2243 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50