Ahead of Monday night's clash, who is the Celt you most love to hate?

SUPPORT THE SITE!
January Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £20.00

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Frank Mcgarveys wife’s a whooooor 😅.
Not a player, but I always thought Martin O’Neil came over as total creep. Poor mans Brian Clough , who I think he tried to imitate.

Tosh McKinley, who I met in the Chesser Inn one night when he was with John Robertson. Robertson was great company, chatting away talking Fitba and derbies, McKinley was a total knob. Robertson looked embarrassed by him and spent more time in our ( all hibbies ) company than his.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Reaction score
Peter Grant. He just embodies the entitled whiney sellic fan in a grey and green hooped jersey.

ILHTD

Just A Radge
Reaction score
Never had a problem with any of the Lisbon Lions, many put in a good shift for Scotland.
Since then though I haven't wasted any energy hating any players.....Oh, apart from Naismith, he's a *&*^ 😀

SlovSam

Legendary Radge
Reaction score
I always rather liked him as he was a fine man but Tommy Burns had the "Celtc paranoia" running through his green veins always looking for imaginary enemies and any perceived slights.🤔.

Standing behind the dugout at Easter Road at one game we kept repeatedly shouting loudly at Tommy "Look out" ! He's behind you Tommy, behind you Tommy" Look out".

For a good few minutes Tommy kept turning and looking behind and seeing nothing and looked very confused.😉.

I think in the end Billy Stark whispered in his ear we were taking the pish.😁

Last edited:

Admin
Reaction score
I always rather liked him as he was a fine man but Tommy Burns had the "Celtc paranoia" running through his green veins always looking for imaginary enemies and any perceived slights.🤔.

Standing behind the dugout at Easter Road at one game we kept repeatedly shouting loudly at Tommy "Look out" ! He's behind you Tommy, behind you Tommy" Look out".

For a good few minutes Tommy kept turning and looking behind and seeing nothing and looked very confused.😉.

I think in the end Billy Stark whispered in his ear we were taking the pish.😁

I think I have agreed with everything you have said over 20 years of the bounce. I cannae agree with this.

Tommy Burns was a gentleman, a fitba man and nothing like any of the chip on your shoddur lot.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Reaction score
I see they lost out on a player to……. Middlesboro 😅😅😅😂 that would have hurt the soapless self entitled tramps egos.
Sorry.. my answer is their whole club
Probably offered a couple of hundred grand and were shocked when they got telt tae get tae fuck.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here