• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

13mil transfer fees in Norway

GdanskHibee

Baltic Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Ok, someone's going to have to explain this one to me. Some guy at Bodo/Glimt in Norway is being linked to the OF with a price tag of 13mil!

Norwegian champs they may be, but a club with a 7000-seater stadium in the far north of nowhere & playing in a weaker league than the SPL.

How??? Epic-length contract & wage? Pie-in-the-sky valuation? Or are Scottish clubs just totally undervaluing their players?

Molde sold Haaland for £10m the season we played them, iirc

Ok, someone's going to have to explain this one to me. Some guy at Bodo/Glimt in Norway is being linked to the OF with a price tag of 13mil!

Norwegian champs they may be, but a club with a 7000-seater stadium in the far north of nowhere & playing in a weaker league than the SPL.

How??? Epic-length contract & wage? Pie-in-the-sky valuation? Or are Scottish clubs just totally undervaluing their players?
The bigot 2 with the help of their media fans deliberately dumb down our players for much cheapness, yet cry like babies when EPL teams do it to them

The transfer fee usually has some link to the contract value, so wage and length remaining would be a factor.

They must be capable of paying their top players good money, not sure where they get it from like.

Then again the Scottish media do like to inflate speculative prices of foreign players, and lower them if they’re Scottish.

Is it a weaker league than the SPFL?

They must be capable of paying their top players good money, not sure where they get it from like.

More TV money and more even distribution would be my guess. Our TV deals are notoriously shit.

p.jpg

More TV money and more even distribution would be my guess. Our TV deals are notoriously shit.

View attachment 5163

Aye very true. They also don’t have direct competition from the “best league in the world”.

This thread has been viewed 870 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75