13mil transfer fees in Norway

GdanskHibee

Baltic Radge
Ok, someone's going to have to explain this one to me. Some guy at Bodo/Glimt in Norway is being linked to the OF with a price tag of 13mil!

Norwegian champs they may be, but a club with a 7000-seater stadium in the far north of nowhere & playing in a weaker league than the SPL.

How??? Epic-length contract & wage? Pie-in-the-sky valuation? Or are Scottish clubs just totally undervaluing their players?

Hattie

Donator
Ok, someone's going to have to explain this one to me. Some guy at Bodo/Glimt in Norway is being linked to the OF with a price tag of 13mil!

Norwegian champs they may be, but a club with a 7000-seater stadium in the far north of nowhere & playing in a weaker league than the SPL.

How??? Epic-length contract & wage? Pie-in-the-sky valuation? Or are Scottish clubs just totally undervaluing their players?
The bigot 2 with the help of their media fans deliberately dumb down our players for much cheapness, yet cry like babies when EPL teams do it to them

Zab

Admin

The transfer fee usually has some link to the contract value, so wage and length remaining would be a factor.

They must be capable of paying their top players good money, not sure where they get it from like.

Then again the Scottish media do like to inflate speculative prices of foreign players, and lower them if they’re Scottish.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge

Is it a weaker league than the SPFL?

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here