• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

Working till 730 tonight

Harissa salmon, roast tatties, peas, brocolli.

Morton v Falkirk

Bottle of Schiehallion

Made ragú the night. Wee glass of vino now, and am now about 8 episodes into season 1 of The Wire. Really good, if you havenae seen it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greatest TV show made

Out with Mrs 1875 and my laddies fir excellent tapas washed down with draught San Miguel. Watching the pish heeds on the train.

Last edited:
Last night was.....fish supper fi javits in granton , Henry Weston cider with a barefoot red wine chaser . Still game on BBC i player .

scrambled egg, two bits of toast, a mug of black coffee,watching Football Focus.

Eating - Chilli Nuts ( from Aldi, are very good )

Drinking - just opened a Peroni, first of the night.

Watching - BBC 10pm News, will watch Championship highlights on Channel 5 after.

my ( chef ) missus working tonight so had sausages, beans, oven chips and garlic bread for tea with the bairn washed down with strong tea, was no bad.
You ate your bairn washed down with strong tea?

Just demolished silverside, yorkies, roasters, carrots and broccoli. Mopped up me gravy with a thick slice of bread. Drank a can of diet Pepsi and Dancing On Ice is on the telly but I'm no watching it. Honest! [emoji56]

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

As my 'birthday weekend' comes to an end I cooked tea for me, Mrs 1875 and Son Numero 2. Roasted a ham, winter veg, roast tatties, kilted sausages, stuffing, yorkies and carrots all in an onion gravy. I made Mrs S a stuffed sea bream. Glass of Chardonnay and Radio 2 on. Finshed with profiteroles, am burst!

What you eating.....my fingernails.
What you drinking..the sweat from my brow.
What you watching.....10 man Juve holding on against 10 man Napoli at the San Paolo.
Eh the game is at the San Paolo I'm in the hoose watching it on T.v. (Just thought I'd clear that up).:worked-till-5am:

Eating pancakes, drinking tea

Just ate, hotpot,then somlina and prunes,watching River City.

Oh and drank a black coffee.

Oh and drank a black coffee.
semolina.

Watching River City?

Should that no be on the 'suicide thread'?

semolina.
Semolina's for whimps that love to speill.

Butterfly pasta and mixed veg in ain tomato sauce, nowt and fúckin Midsomer - again.

Shepherds pie, broccoli, peas, English mustard.

Glass of water.

Prob watch episode of Shetland later, very rarely follow a TV series but been watching this.

Tonight, after a round trip for work to Selby in Yorkshire for work today, I had planned to grill a lean rib eye steak with some salad. In the tradition of the greatest of Jakies teas, I bought a discounted tray of Beer Battered Chips (£2.50 to 30p), popped them in the oven, stuck a wee tin of beans on, broon sauce and two slices of bread. Ready in ten minutes! I have the remnants of the weekend s bottle of McGuigans Shiraz and as ever, I have the radio on, tonight I am listening to Bryan Burnett on Radio Scotland.

I did make my wife a nice spicy stir fry to make me feel less guilty!

Tonight, after a round trip for work to Selby in Yorkshire for work today, I had planned to grill a lean rib eye steak with some salad. In the tradition of the greatest of Jakies teas, I bought a discounted tray of Beer Battered Chips (£2.50 to 30p), popped them in the oven, stuck a wee tin of beans on, broon sauce and two slices of bread. Ready in ten minutes! I have the remnants of the weekend s bottle of McGuigans Shiraz and as ever, I have the radio on, tonight I am listening to Bryan Burnett on Radio Scotland.

I did make my wife a nice spicy stir fry to make me feel less guilty!

Do you and your wife never eat the same meal?

Paneer curry with cauliflower and chickpeas, was pretty tidy. Council juice and watching that documentary on the Scottish referendum.

Do you and your wife never eat the same meal?

Rarely, she is borderline veggie and likes fad diets. I love scrannage! We had the same tea last night right enough.

I did make her a wee tapa of 8 of my chips and a tiny bowl of Indonesian Chilli Sauce to dip into.

Just in from work after 14 hour stint. Can't be ersed making anything so it's two slices of toast and a cup of tea. Partick Thistle are beating Manure 3-1 on aggregate on the telly box

Just in from work after 14 hour stint. Can't be ersed making anything so it's two slices of toast and a cup of tea. Partick Thistle are beating Manure 3-1 on aggregate on the telly box

That was my shift almost, hence the beer battered easy bake chips and beans, spesh the chips beans and broon sauce on the slice of bread, I enjoyed it. I have been keeping fitba I have no interest in out my life, its been good. I cancelled my Sky Sports subscription too!

Rarely, she is borderline veggie and likes fad diets. I love scrannage! We had the same tea last night right enough.

I did make her a wee tapa of 8 of my chips and a tiny bowl of Indonesian Chilli Sauce to dip into.
I’m half considering giving up meat. Could probably easily ditch beef, not a fan of chicken or any other poultry really, but love lamb, fish and seafood. Bacon, sausages, black pudding would be a big miss though.

I just ate an apple whilst watching the last marigold hotel shite.I had a cup of black tea about an hour ago.

Eating Thai red veg curry
Drinking Portys finest Bellfield brewery craft lager.
Watching Behind the curve

I’m half considering giving up meat. Could probably easily ditch beef, not a fan of chicken or any other poultry really, but love lamb, fish and seafood. Bacon, sausages, black pudding would be a big miss though.
I have not eaten meat for over thirty years and so I would say to you that you should give it a try. I still eat some fish but mostly wife and I eat some sort of vegetarian meal. But you are right about missing bacon. I still get a wee buzz at the smell of a bacon sarnie.

Eating gf thai sambal curry
Drinking a sectarian red wine @1875
Watching yet more Luther

Mackies Tomato crisps
White Russians
Hurricane (2018)
And plenty balsam Kleenex.

Homemade lasagna
Gf stella/19 crimes
Line of duty

Match of the day
Red Stripe ( run out of decent beer )
Lateish lunch out at Vittoria for mother’s day so didn’t eat much tonight just snacks

A pie,a black coffee,some programme about getting old things back to working order.

A pie,a black coffee,some programme about getting old things back to working order.
I think it's called Atos Miracles?

Pea and paneer curry
Can of red stripe
News

Tonight its Haddock and Ratatouille, a Glass of Lemon Diluting Juice and listening to the radio. Might start on series one of Line of Duty later?

Tonight its Haddock and Ratatouille, a Glass of Lemon Diluting Juice and listening to the radio. Might start on series one of Line of Duty later?
You won't regret it

You won't regret it

Watched Series 1, the first two episodes.

Watched Series 1, the first two episodes.
I did the same. Not bad.

Cheese omelette and chips. My hangover lunch.

Morrisons are very kindly doing 19 crimes for £6, would be rude not to. Has anyone tried their Chardonnay?

19 Crimes is pretty decent. I like Campo Viejo Tempranillo which is also £6 and delicious.
I’m not a fan of Chardonnay at all so I wouldn’t buy it. I don’t like ‘oaky’ whites, although I enjoy most OK whites as long as they are well chilled.

This thread has been viewed 259611 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50