• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

Its nippy that its so easily watchable his railway shows eh

I always want to set the Tory *&*^ trousers on fire.

Its nippy that its so easily watchable his railway shows eh
The Tory MP Rory Stewart's two part show on the history of Britain in Afghanistan is quality. Annoyingly so. Think it's still on netflix

Eating a bit fried haddock and a salad.
Drinking Pepsi Max.
Watching Dad`s Army.

Tonight I am making a cod stir fry for Mrs 1875, I am having grilled salmon on a mixed peppers , spring onion and oyster sauce stir fry, both with a hint of garlic and nip of a chilli.

I am listening to Celtc get knocked out of Europe and sipping the excellent McGuigans Reserve Shiraz on a school night!

Eating Normandy cider pork
Drinking 19 crimes red wine
Watching Luther

Eating Normandy cider pork
Drinking 19 crimes red wine
Watching Luther

One day I will try that 19 crimes you and BMC love so much.

It's good stuff but the Normandy cider pork it the tastiest thing I've ever made

You need to get the app whilst drinking it. Makes the wine bottles talk...

It's cool but a bit creepy
You also need to read the crime on the cork

Last nights tea was a sandwich and crisps from Kinross services and a few beers in the car up to Dundee.

Hoping for better fare tonight

Good news M.
Your local Morrison's now stock 19 Crimes - I picked up a bottle earlier tonight and the old guy on the till asked me "Have you tried this wine before?"
Oooft I nearly pished maself laughing at that!

In the spirit of this thread:
Drinking-19 Crimes wine and Henry Weston cider.
Eating- Supermarket stuffed crust pizza
Watching- Leo Messi's hatrick from earlier today (his 50th!!!!).

Good news M.
Your local Morrison's now stock 19 Crimes - I picked up a bottle earlier tonight and the old guy on the till asked me "Have you tried this wine before?"
Oooft I nearly pished maself laughing at that!

In the spirit of this thread:
Drinking-19 Crimes wine and Henry Weston cider.
Eating- Supermarket stuffed crust pizza
Watching- Leo Messi's hatrick from earlier today (his 50th!!!!).

I forgot to look on the wine run earlier. I am on the McGuigans Shiraz Reserve, a Chair Sui and Pak Choi Sourdough Pizza (fusion food) and about to watch a film of some sort on the telly.

Try Polar on Netflix. Good old fashioned shoot em up.

Persian lamb flatbreads with green harissa, yoghurt and a bit of salad.

Red stripe

Funk and soul on radio 6 mainly in between teaching my young daughter Hibs songs.

Persian lamb flatbreads with green harissa, yoghurt and a bit of salad.

Red stripe

Funk and soul on radio 6 mainly in between teaching my young daughter Hibs songs.

Sounds like the perfect evening.

Sounds like the perfect evening.

am not complaining, other half is a chef so do alright scran wise.

am not complaining, other half is a chef so do alright scran wise.

My other half burns toast, I cook or its takeaway!

Try Polar on Netflix. Good old fashioned shoot em up.
Watched that last week,critically panned but really enjoyed it.
And Katherine winnock is a treat for the eyes

Watched that last week,critically panned but really enjoyed it.
And Katherine winnock is a treat for the eyes

She’s pretty hot in Vikings too.
My other half burns toast, I cook or its takeaway!

It’s not all about talent in the kitchen though eh.
I’m with you mate.
You don’t need a cook with all the takeaways.

You need ....

*removed by admin

Mille Feuille, black coffee and watching the world go by on Leith Walk. Lovely day.

Lunch was soup, coffee and cake at excellent Sicilian cafe Gaia on Leith Walk.

Not long finished tea of spicy rice prawn biryani type dish washed down with Ceasar Augustus beer.

Looking forward to Nae Pasaran film on BBC at 1030

Herb & Garlic Spatchcock Chicken, Mediterrean Vegetables, thin cut roast tatties for tea, couple of glasses of Chardonnay for a wee change, Stiil Game and Nae Pasaran on the telly later.

Made ragú the night. Wee glass of vino now, and am now about 8 episodes into season 1 of The Wire. Really good, if you havenae seen it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Asian haggis from Finlay’s- very nice- with carrots and Brussels sprout mash. San pellegrino and watching that Tory fud and his railway show
I worked in Joe’s shop in Rodney Street when I was 15. Wonder if he’s still around , cannae imagine he’d still be working if he is.

Rowie with marmalade.
Cup o char.
Watching the letters appear on the screen of the tablet.

Herb & Garlic Spatchcock Chicken, Mediterrean Vegetables, thin cut roast tatties for tea, couple of glasses of Chardonnay for a wee change, Stiil Game and Nae Pasaran on the telly later.
Nae parasan any good?

Nae parasan any good?

I fell asleep before it came on!

I fell asleep before it came on!
Welcome to my world.

Nae parasan any good?

Aye it was good

Aye it was good
Really enjoyed it,had something in my eye more than once

black lentil dahl and rice for tea washed down with bottle of atrocious low calorie american Michelob beer which I got a pack of free from Porty Powerleague as a loyalty bonus..

gonna watch Real Kashmir FC on nw BBC channel at 10pm and recording that Leith based drama later

I am in London with work, had breadcrumbed calamari with alioli, followed by salmon and green beans, washed down with a glass of red, no watching the telly as I missed the start of Shetland, so reading the bounce.

I am in London with work, had breadcrumbed calamari with alioli, followed by salmon and green beans, washed down with a glass of red, no watching the telly as I missed the start of Shetland, so reading the bounce.
Perez was eating and drinking in my favourite Weegie cafe in tonight's episode. Caffe Monza in Partick

Bottle of Christian Patat Appassimento, packet of cheese bakes, episode one of series one Peaky Blinders.

Was told it wasn’t to be missed and to be fair that’s good advice. Snackrite pack just as good as the M&S dear ones.

Bottle of Christian Patat Appassimento, packet of cheese bakes, episode one of series one Peaky Blinders.

Was told it wasn’t to be missed and to be fair that’s good advice. Snackrite pack just as good as the M&S dear ones.

I looked those up, nice and eh, fuck it why not?

gonna watch Real Kashmir FC on nw BBC channel at 10pm and recording that Leith based drama later

I've also recorded it - "The Grey Area"? Anyone confirm if it was any good? Believe it's just a 1 episode pilot.

Homemade fish pie ( no eggs or tomatoes, leeks instead) a colonsay IPA and reporting Scotland...talking about sectarianism and clubs adopting strict liability.

For second time in five days dined on a sandwich and a beer from Kinross services M and S on way to the game last night.

Fairly average burger and decent pint of Joker IPA in the lioness of leith for tonight’s tea.

Will be an early night so unlikely to be watching anything.

Planning to knock up a pork, pepper and noodle stir fry, trying the much talked about 19 Crimes Red wine for the first time, which is growing on me half way through the first glass and listening to the fitba on the radio.

Home made lentil soup, shop made bread and a glass of whisky.

This thread has been viewed 258514 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back