What Choons Yi Listening To?

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Bounce Radge
For our new striker :giggley:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
Been listening non-stop all week to the new Springsteen album Western Stars....yet another masterpiece album from the Boss.
Man's in a class of his own as far as I am concerned.

moathibby

Bounce Radge
I was in Sainsburys on Thursday and was looking at their LP collection and I plumped for Cream's Disraeli Gears as it's supposed to be a classic.I was thinking I hope none of my old punk mates see me.So I got home and put it on and I was like 'oh I know this one' 'then another one I knew.That was it I knew nothing else and I was thinking 'the lyrics are lame as fuck'.Anyway it was ok but I was seriously underwhelmed.It will go in my pile of records that don't have a box.I can't see it getting much time on my turntable.

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin
John Martyn from his tremendous album Solid Air which I bought in 1973. This was recorded on the great innovative Old Grey Whistle Test. The man is 10 years gone now. A big miss for me.

BIG G

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Bounce Radge

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£81.28
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 19 Years Old