• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

What Choons Yi Listening To?

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
For our new striker :giggley:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Been listening non-stop all week to the new Springsteen album Western Stars....yet another masterpiece album from the Boss.
Man's in a class of his own as far as I am concerned.

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Paisley's finest....

BIG G

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I was in Sainsburys on Thursday and was looking at their LP collection and I plumped for Cream's Disraeli Gears as it's supposed to be a classic.I was thinking I hope none of my old punk mates see me.So I got home and put it on and I was like 'oh I know this one' 'then another one I knew.That was it I knew nothing else and I was thinking 'the lyrics are lame as fuck'.Anyway it was ok but I was seriously underwhelmed.It will go in my pile of records that don't have a box.I can't see it getting much time on my turntable.

Fritz

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
John Martyn from his tremendous album Solid Air which I bought in 1973. This was recorded on the great innovative Old Grey Whistle Test. The man is 10 years gone now. A big miss for me.

BIG G

Fritz

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
John Martyn from his tremendous album Solid Air which I bought in 1973. This was recorded on the great innovative Old Grey Whistle Test. The man is 10 years gone now. A big miss for me.

BIG G

Hamilton v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel