GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin

His boy was not bad too.

BIG G

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin
Splendid mentalist.God bless the Captain.
BIG G

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Bounce Radge
For my wee bro.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Bounce Radge

Here's the otherworldly Liz Fraser singing Tim's "Song to the Siren". She was very close with Jeff as well 👍
My wee bro left this 'mortal coil' earlier this week , this was one of his favs.

" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin

BIG G

moathibby

Bounce Radge
Well yesterday I was through in the weedge,at the Gods of Rap at the SSE Hydro, really enjoyed it and saw De La Soul, Public Enemy and the Woo Tang Clan, so right now I am mainly listening to a lot of my favourite Rap tracks.

moathibby

Bounce Radge
I'm actually listening to my mum's it's not so much a box set as tower box set of Classical cd's called 'The Classical Mood' and this particular one is called Forces of Nature track 13 Modest Mussorgksy St John's Night on the Bare Mountain and very good it is too.

Bossie

Bounce Radge
Just love Phoebe and I am finding this track really poignant at the moment.

Admin
Been making up a 'mix tape' for my holidays today, so everything from Otis Redding, through Paul Heaton, to the Monkees and Rodrigo.

lespenny

Just restocked my MP3 (old school but I like 'em). Little bit of Wishbone, Deep Purple, Stones, Uriah Heep, Rainbow, Crosby Stills Nash and Young, Nazareth, Guns and Roses - most tunes are old but so am I.

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin

BIG G

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Bounce Radge

Bossie

Bounce Radge
Loving this track as a great wee 3 minute pop song. Mattiel is playing in The Caves on 4 July if anyone fancies it.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£30.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old