• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

well done rankin

Kenny

Private Member
Reaction score
big boots to fill but he did well in the mcbride roll....did what he had to do with a level of consistancy....

I thought he had a decent game as well, but we did miss McBride.

thought he was one of the better players yesterday. got us out a few tricky situations.

thought he was one of the better players yesterday. got us out a few tricky situations.

Agreed.

He had a good game and also an excellent saving tackle about 8 yards out to prevent an easy strike for the Falkirk forward.

im not sure watching it that he was good ! I thought he was just a bit better than he usually is, which aint much to ask for an spl player.
(Posted fae ma mobile fone)

Thought he was just his usual. Plenty running, very little quality. Pushed of the ball far to easy. And his 2 efforts on goal, 1 didnt reach and the other row z.

im not sure watching it that he was good ! I thought he was just a bit better than he usually is, which aint much to ask for an spl player.

Agreed. The 'team' as a whole was poor. I don't think it says much of Rankin when we agree he wasn't his usual stand out poor self amongst a 'team' of poor performance.

Rankin isn't good enough.

IMHO only Riordan, Murray & Wotherspoon got pass marks.

How poorly does Yogi rate Cregg if Rankin is constantly ahead of him?

Surprised about Cregg tbh, thought right from his debut he looked a cracking CM that loved to get stuck in, exactly what was needed and the perfect back up for McBride naw?

Rankin had a decent game yesterday, put in a shift as per usual. Slightly better than his last couple of appearances but obviously it takes time to get up to speed if you've been on the sidelines. I would probably give him a match rating of 6.

I know Mixu said something about Rankin being a demon in training so I imagine he's playing on the back of that, and watching the match on BBC Alba I don't think he had a bad game; that being said, I'd be much happier if we'd had Stevenson, Thicot or Cregg coming in to replace McBride in the mopping up role.

I know Mixu said something about Rankin being a demon in training so I imagine he's playing on the back of that, and watching the match on BBC Alba I don't think he had a bad game; that being said, I'd be much happier if we'd had Stevenson, Thicot or Cregg coming in to replace McBride in the mopping up role.

I think Yogi made the right choice yesterday. We won after all. That said, I would like to see Cregg back in the team as he never looked out of place when he was involved.

Stevenson is okay but I'm still not convinced he has a future with us. Not as good as he was when he first broke into our team. Thicot could be disposed of if we can get a good defender(s). Not good enough for us in my opinion.

Agreed. The 'team' as a whole was poor. I don't think it says much of Rankin when we agree he wasn't his usual stand out poor self amongst a 'team' of poor performance.

Rankin isn't good enough.

IMHO only Riordan, Murray & Wotherspoon got pass marks.

Stokes has done basically fuck all since he signed , so far i'm hugely disappointed in our big signing . I wish he'd show something but i'm beginning to wonder

Thought that was one of Rankins best games for us tbh and thank God cos' the rest of midfield were poor yesterday!
I agree that Cregg should get more playing time and, in particular, yesterday the game was screaming out for someone like him to shore up the middle of the park!

This thread has been viewed 1135 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75