• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Unpopular Opinions

Maybe influenced by the Greeks behaviour in Athens that 300 of us witnessed.

Seen middle aged ones at our poolside laughing at the TV coverage of the twin towers coming down then the AEK fans doing the airplanes to the away fans during the actual game.

Dunno how that fits into your political leanings though??
Thought 300 was in Sparta?:lookaround:

Maybe influenced by the Greeks behaviour in Athens that 300 of us witnessed.

Seen middle aged ones at our poolside laughing at the TV coverage of the twin towers coming down then the AEK fans doing the airplanes to the away fans during the actual game.

Dunno how that fits into your political leanings though??
I was at the ‘first’ game in Athens. Chatting to a Greek Uni Professor at the bar. Nice old guy, bought me a pint - always appreciated. Then the tv news showed the aftermath of the Towers attack. He laughed and said “Americans deserve it”.
I left him at the bar without another word.

Took the pint with me though.

Dodged buying a round.

The old firm are fantastic ambassadors for there country

You were with the Greeks celebrating a terrorist attack?

I was with the Greeks saying no to American Imperialism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was with the Greeks saying no to American Imperialism.

And that's what they were doing, were they? They weren't celebrating 2 passenger jets being flown into 2 fuckin buildings?

Aye, no problem.

It was apparent at the time that the USA was gearing up for a war the consequences of which would be all out of proportion to what happened at the twin towers.

It was apparent at the time that the USA was gearing up for a war the consequences of which would be all out of proportion to what happened at the twin towers.

your all over the place moaty lad

This thread has been viewed 6301 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£18.75