Tv series

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Get it on Kodi Mark, it’s good.
Done three tonight, will watch the fourth the morn. Need to find the other four somewhere else? Good, gritty show.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Done three tonight, will watch the fourth the morn. Need to find the other four somewhere else? Good, gritty show.
It’s guid eh? There was another Dublin crime series a few years ago, Love Hate it was called Gonni have a look for it later.

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
It’s guid eh? There was another Dublin crime series a few years ago, Love Hate it was called Gonni have a look for it later.

Seems there are 8 episodes, only started showing on TV in September. It was a bit of a game of what was he in, what was she in eh?

NGP

A message to you, radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Enjoyed the The Chestnut Man on Netflix. Recommended for those who like their Scandi Noir really noir.
Started watching The Chestnut Man last night, excellent stuff, will finish it tonight. Left this for Mrs NGP for when she gets home.IMG_20211006_123338.jpg

Last edited:

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Seems there are 8 episodes, only started showing on TV in September. It was a bit of a game of what was he in, what was she in eh?
Frank was GOT, never seen her before. Eamonn Cunningham was in The Terror, a thing I watched last year.

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Frank was GOT, never seen her before. Eamonn Cunningham was in The Terror, a thing I watched last year.

Aye Frank was in Peaky Blinders too, Eamonn has been in a few things like Rome and Harry Plopper and Bridget was in the Commitments although she looked a lot different!

Plasticman

Private Member
Reaction score
Had stuck that on my favourites, no sure though?
Am enjoying it - not my usual sort of thing, but a good looking prog, and you do start to care about the characters.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Had stuck that on my favourites, no sure though?

Other half and the bairn binged it at the weekend.
Loved it, still going on about it.

Hearing about it so much has put me off though!

I'm watching black sails, serves as a prequel to treasure Island. 4 seasons, keep me occupied for a wee while.
Just finished season 2.

dsc67

New radge
Reaction score
Been watching Luther with Idris Elba on Alibi on Saturday nights, they've started reshowing it from series 1 , I'd forgotten crazy Ruth Jones's character was in it .
Also started watching Succession with Brian Cox , I've also got series 2 of Baptiste to work my way through

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Just watched final episode. Cracking series. Great ending too.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Season 3 of Narcos and season 4 of Yellowstone are on the go and Mayor of Kingstown looks good too.

Hibee Kev

Private Member
Reaction score
Finished Squid Game last night, was pretty good. I would advise turning off the awful English dubbing, turn on English subtitles, and turn back on the original Korean audio.

emerald green

Private Member
Reaction score
Finished Squid Game last night, was pretty good. I would advise turning off the awful English dubbing, turn on English subtitles, and turn back on the original Korean audio.
aye! The dubbing was pants.

Watched the latest Tiger King Series last night :gigglle:

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here

This thread has been viewed 90784 times.

Support the Site!

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£10.00