• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Tory corruption

Surprise surprise

BREAKING: Boris Johnson’s spokesman says Sue Gray won’t now continue to investigate, or publish, anything related to the parties now being investigated by the police, while they investigate. He says the Prime Minister won’t answer questions in Parliament on those parties either.
She’s onviously decided , she’s not wanting to be the one to bring him down , so leave it to the polis . So what will happen now is the polis will drop it for lack of evidence 😡

Surprise surprise

BREAKING: Boris Johnson’s spokesman says Sue Gray won’t now continue to investigate, or publish, anything related to the parties now being investigated by the police, while they investigate. He says the Prime Minister won’t answer questions in Parliament on those parties either.
I dont think it will matter, be it true or false.
The position of PM of the UK, not to mention democratic process in the UK is being destroyed in front of our eyes.

I dont think it will matter, be it true or false.
The position of PM of the UK, not to mention democratic process in the UK is being destroyed in front of our eyes.
They’ll still get back in . Ross might survive in scotland because of his stance against johnson 🤷‍♂️

She’s onviously decided , she’s not wanting to be the one to bring him down , so leave it to the polis . So what will happen now is the polis will drop it for lack of evidence 😡
Not a Police decision.
The Police job is to investigate and then submit a report of their findings to the judiciary.
The judiciary will then decide if the evidence is sufficient and competent to proceed to prosecution etc.

Not a Police decision.
The Police job is to investigate and then submit a report of their findings to the judiciary.
The judiciary will then decide if the evidence is sufficient and competent to proceed to prosecution etc.
You’re nearly right. The job of the police is to investigate and then submit a report, where there is evidence, to the CPS (COPFS in Scotland).
Should the police believe there is sufficient evidence for a criminal case, it’ll then be sent to the director of the CPS (the organ grinder, not one of the monkeys) to decide if it proceeds to a law court.
So, if it ever gets to the end point, any investigation will require;

The cooperation of all involved. That is all witnesses and suspects.

The willingness of the Met to actually do a proper job, bearing in mind the Dame in charge is possibly up to her neck in it herself and is, at the very least, politically compromised due to the nature of the job of MPS commissioner.

The Director of the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) to not shirk his/her responsibility in taking criminal proceedings against civil servants and/or government ministers, effectively their boss(es), and not be swayed by the promise of a nice gong in the upcoming queen’s jubilee honours.

That’s all before it gets in front of M’lud and M’lady that comprises the justiciary.

Is that a bit too cynical?

No.

You’re nearly right. The job of the police is to investigate and then submit a report, where there is evidence, to the CPS (COPFS in Scotland).
Should the police believe there is sufficient evidence for a criminal case, it’ll then be sent to the director of the CPS (the organ grinder, not one of the monkeys) to decide if it proceeds to a law court.
So, if it ever gets to the end point, any investigation will require;

The cooperation of all involved. That is all witnesses and suspects.

The willingness of the Met to actually do a proper job, bearing in mind the Dame in charge is possibly up to her neck in it herself and is, at the very least, politically compromised due to the nature of the job of MPS commissioner.

The Director of the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) to not shirk his/her responsibility in taking criminal proceedings against civil servants and/or government ministers, effectively their boss(es), and not be swayed by the promise of a nice gong in the upcoming queen’s jubilee honours.

That’s all before it gets in front of M’lud and M’lady that comprises the justiciary.

Is that a bit too cynical?
Exactly , so it’ll all disappear😡

Its disappearing bit by bit already.
Minister says the full report may not be released to the public domain due to 'security concerns'.
Of course.
Should have been prepared for that one.
Other excuses may be available.

Where you seeing this @hibbybilly?
Twitter bud. Adam Bienkov, won’t let me copy and paste for some reason.

Watching the blustering bastard just now. Never thought I could hate any politician as much as Thatcher but this *&*^ is right up there.
I'm disappointed in myself for allowing it but my morals and principles didn't desert me when I emigrated.

Blunderboris should change his name to blunderbilly , there isn’t a day goes by without another lie being revealed

He’s takin the piss.

Met police have requested key details of the sue gray report be left out in case it prejudicies their investigation . Aye right . Get the carpet lifted so it can all be swept under it 😡

Knew that was going tae happen. That fat cvnt was too cocky on PMQs the other day and he fuckin knew it tae. They have no shame.

Daily Mash nailed it the other day:

Whole things a cover up instigated by Tories and there chums in the Met

It's in plain view. Full on corruption in its many forms.Has been since Johnson walked through the door of no 10.
Surely someone , somewhere within their ranks has the balls to say enough?

Knew that was going tae happen. That fat cvnt was too cocky on PMQs the other day and he fuckin knew it tae. They have no shame.

I thought exactly the same watching PMQ's. He really is a disgusting excuse for a human!!

It's at this point that if any of the Conservative ministers have any integrity that they put in the letters to force a leadership challenge. Not holding my breath!

Gawny stop watching , depressing 😡

Gawny stop watching , depressing 😡
Aye, let’s stop watching, let’s let them dae what the fuck they want an no dae or say fuckall. Never had yi doon for a Tory Joe.

Aye, let’s stop watching, let’s let them dae what the fuck they want an no dae or say fuckall. Never had yi doon for a Tory Joe.
Dont think us watching the fiasco will change anything 🤷‍♂️

Anyone else got a pitchfork and a burning broom?

Dont think us watching the fiasco will change anything 🤷‍♂️
And us no watching will?

The *&*^ are laughing at us, and they dont even bother hiding it now

Hopefully a few more of them will get stabbed doing their surgeries, best thing for them, ALL of them.

And us no watching will?
No

Hopefully a few more of them will get stabbed doing their surgeries, best thing for them, ALL of them.
Bit too far - although I understand the sentiment.

Even if Johnson survives this latest thing, he is damaged goods and won't last much longer.
The May local elections will be the final straw when panic will set in amongst Tory MP;s particularly in the red wall seats in the north of England that backed Johnson because he said he would get Brexit done.

Even if Johnson survives this latest thing, he is damaged goods and won't last much longer.
The May local elections will be the final straw when panic will set in amongst Tory MP;s particularly in the red wall seats in the north of England that backed Johnson because he said he would get Brexit done.
Sadly I think you're wrong.

As each episode of their thieving corruption (etc etc blah blah blah) has passed and wained the bastards have become more emboldened to the point I suspect they don't even know or care how far their contempt of the proles has gone. If they ever did care.

They've bought the police, they've fucked over and threatened the judiciary, they've castrated parliament, they've played the Queen for a fool.

He's the figurehead (if anyone immediately thought of 'a nude in bed' you're a very naughty boy) and they'll keep him there for a long time to come. And even if he does go Bastard Mannequin Clone II is ready to step up.

I understand and share your anger mate. What would hurt the *&*^ more would be if people just didn't vote for them, maybe no the violence thing eh?

Sadly I think you're wrong.

As each episode of their thieving corruption (etc etc blah blah blah) has passed and wained the bastards have become more emboldened to the point I suspect they don't even know or care how far their contempt of the proles has gone. If they ever did care.

They've bought the police, they've fucked over and threatened the judiciary, they've castrated parliament, they've played the Queen for a fool.

He's the figurehead (if anyone immediately thought of 'a nude in bed' you're a very naughty boy) and they'll keep him there for a long time to come. And even if he does go Bastard Mannequin Clone II is ready to step up.
Your probs right Jack. Their contempt is off the scale. They dinnae care because they will/are getting away with it.

So the abridged version of sue grays investigation in to partygate has been handed in to no 10 🤷‍♂️🤡

So the abridged version of sue grays investigation in to partygate has been handed in to no 10 🤷‍♂️🤡
Who gets to see the full version and when?

Haven’t a clue , mibby bungling billy will decide 🤣

1643629422715.png

Good chance one of Princess nut nuts pals will find a copy lying around the flat next time they have a party. Hopefully one of the rags will pay her enough for her to forget about any morals she may have had.

Or who's the stupid cabinet minister who's given her login details to all and sundry, Dorries? Secretary of State for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport :sm003:

Last edited:
No leaks of the report - Bad for Boris

Leaks of the report - he has got away with it

Report conducted by a Tory, about a Tory, then sent tae the head Tory before anybody else sees it. I’m sure it will all be made public 🤥

'Report' published, such as it is. Looks like she was asked to investigate 16 parties and the police are now investigating all but 4 of them, so she can't say anything about the 12 they're looking into. And she's opted not to say anything about the other 4 on the basis that the report wouldn't give a balanced view if it was only based on a quarter of the events.

Not really sure what to make of it tbh, there's some fairly strong phrases in it, but could quite easily see those phrases ending up being aimed at civil service officials and Bawjaws getting off scot free.

'Report' published, such as it is. Looks like she was asked to investigate 16 parties and the police are now investigating all but 4 of them, so she can't say anything about the 12 they're looking into. And she's opted not to say anything about the other 4 on the basis that the report wouldn't give a balanced view if it was only based on a quarter of the events.

Not really sure what to make of it tbh, there's some fairly strong phrases in it, but could quite easily see those phrases ending up being aimed at civil service officials and Bawjaws getting off scot free.
Nowt will happen IMO , it’ll be up to the electorate to remove him , or not , probably the latter 😡

This thread has been viewed 35665 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back