• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Thwart their cuddle

Watch their huddle and think 'what a bunch of fucking fannies' then do thum.

We should do the "Zulu warrior chant" :raisehat:

"Hibee radges, Sir. Thousands of 'em!"

[video=youtube_share;-hxYOuTCCwE]http://youtu.be/-hxYOuTCCwE[/video]

Zulu is one of my favourite movies of all time :thumbgrin

Just for the "who was the first Zulu shot" line.

Just for the "who was the first Zulu shot" line.

Was that that poor **** Will :dunno:

That's not the reason :coffee:

We should do the "Zulu warrior chant" :raisehat:

"Hibee radges, Sir. Thousands of 'em!"

Good shout, get the lads to bust a few windmills before schooling the dodgers.

[video=youtube_share;5KK44UADIxw]http://youtu.be/5KK44UADIxw[/video]

Mass invasion of the huddle by several Hibs players for me, whilst we all belt out Allez Allez

Aye, this. Perhaps something along the lines of the Irish RFU team against the All Blacks' Haka (apologies for Brian Moore content).

[video=youtube;-fg4FyhZ-Kg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fg4FyhZ-Kg[/video]

Our players doing the bounce - sure Sparky & Co would be up for that !!

The players aren't allowed to dis the huddle ... did der hun not get into trouble for doing just that.

But I'd like it if the players did so!

Huge Hibees Bounce idea for me ... not sure about pointing to the sky. Would look like a nazi rally.

:thumbgrin

How about the 'huddle cuddle'? We form a ring around their huddle and don't let them out.

:pizza:

The players aren't allowed to dis the huddle ... did der hun not get into trouble for doing just that.

But I'd like it if the players did so!

Huge Hibees Bounce idea for me ... not sure about pointing to the sky. Would look like a nazi rally.

I'm struggling to believe that you'd get in trouble for messing with the huddle, Stacky did it once upon a time and nothing ever came of it (I think)

How about just belting out HIBEES HIBEES HIBEES loud as fuck? That's what I will be doing

How about just belting out HIBEES HIBEES HIBEES loud as fuck? That's what I will be doing

Aye, awright. That sounds do-able. :Sparkle_Cool:

Just rip into it.

''What the fuckin' hell is that haha''

Just rip into it.

''What the fuckin' hell is that haha''

Fair point, they'd probably feel daft. I'd rather belt out Hibs songs though. Drown them out! :yas:

Fair point, they'd probably feel daft. I'd rather belt out Hibs songs though. Drown them out! :yas:

Do they sing during the cuddle? Usually can't tell cause of all the jeers at Easter Road, got a whole game to drown them out.

In fact, Hibs songs the whole way, no singing about Hearts or their shite, maybe a wee Glasgow slums song, but for the most part, Hibs material throughout!
We'll definitely win battle of the stands.

That was one of the best things I have ever seen. Hairs on the back of my neck stand up when remembering it. You're right, it was a complete show of defiance, all our players strung along the halfway line. And the celtc players looked a bit taken aback when they saw it. Got a 0-0 that day IIRC!
This would be my choice.

Stand in a line on the centre circle, and give each of our players a single smellie to eyeball as soon as they turn the fuck around.

Do they sing during the cuddle? Usually can't tell cause of all the jeers at Easter Road, got a whole game to drown them out.

In fact, Hibs songs the whole way, no singing about Hearts or their shite, maybe a wee Glasgow slums song, but for the most part, Hibs material throughout!
We'll definitely win battle of the stands.
Agree totally Hammi. We are in a cup final and it should be about Hibs all the way.Imagine the lift the team must get by hearing us sing? I get goosebumps mate.

Agree totally Hammi. We are in a cup final and it should be about Hibs all the way.Imagine the lift the team must get by hearing us sing? I get goosebumps mate.

I don't sing at Easter Road, but see when it's rocking, I feel it, I love it.
I can't imagine what it would be like to be out there and feeling it, especially for those who have either grown to love our club, or already do. Nothing better, not in this business anyway.

This thread has been viewed 3661 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75