• Celtc

Votes: 24 92.3%
  • Hearts

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Hearts will never have a better chance of beating Celtic in a cup final....but they have to score first and as late on in the game as possible.

Celtic look to me to have turned a wee bit of a corner recently. They were much improved in their last Europa Cup game and also last week-end. Their scottish players as usual are the ones who are getting them out of a hole. However they still look very shaky defensively and Hearts have got experienced players like Naismith, Boyce and Walker who can exploit weaknesses and cause them problems, as well as couple of fast wingers.

Celtic player for player are just on a different level though, and if they play to form and especially if they score early, they will probably win comfortably. The longer it goes on at 0-0 though the better the chances for the jambos. I wouldn't rule them out.

Beagle

Donator
The gunts are fuckin garbage. Hope celtc put double figures past them and send all their players to the treatment table for months so they either fail to get promotion or get booted down into even more obscurity.

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
The Trhamps
Shane Duffy header from Turnbull set piece.
Halliday booked
16/1

Zab

Admin
I’ve absolutely no interest in seeing Celtic win a quadruple treble. That said, I’ve even less interesting in seeing Hearts win anything.

Since we now know Celtic’s stranglehold on domestic trophies is guaranteed to be over, they are the lesser of two shite options!

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here