• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Rumour.

He felt bullied by fans but the club didn’t want him?
The abuse levelled at players online is fucking ridiculous. He's a young man and keyboard warriors having a go online. Same goes for the fuckers that booed Dre Wright coming on. Absolutely shameful

The abuse levelled at players online is fucking ridiculous. He's a young man and keyboard warriors having a go online. Same goes for the fuckers that booed Dre Wright coming on. Absolutely shameful

Aye all little wee bams who'll amount to fuck all. Sad little *&*^.

Saw this posted by a fan on pieandbovril.com - ie what we have just now - what do Bouncers think? (obviously McGinn is now gone).

Screenshot_20220624-023842_Chrome.jpg

Saw this posted by a fan on pieandbovril.com - ie what we have just now - what do Bouncers think? (obviously McGinn is now gone).

View attachment 8587
As is Mitchell.
Need another 3-4 good signings.

View attachment 8587

I'd play Newell before JDH.

Really need a right sided winger, a striker and a CB to take Hanlons place then I think we'll be good.

Really need a right sided winger, a striker and a CB to take Hanlons place then I think we'll be good.

I’d add an experienced defensive midfielder to that.

If Chris Doidge goes we need two strikers IMO.
Nisbet won't be properly fit till at least the end of the year.
Agree about the rest. A Martin Boyle replacement on the right is essential.
Losing his pace and goals half way through last season was catastrophic.
If Porteous stays one central defender should be enough, if he goes then two are needed.
The Doig situation is also a bit of a worry. He will definitely need replaced if he goes.
As Zab says, An experienced defensive midfielder as well.

Last edited:
If Porteous stays on central defender should be enough, if he goes then two are needed.
The Doig situation is also a bit of a worry. He will definitely need replaced if he goes.

Totally agree with all that. I was only adding to what we have already and not going on players being out.

If Porteous stays one central defender should be enough, if he goes then two are needed.
Even when Nisbet was fit he had a pretty poor season up until the point he was injured. Half arsed performances as no one to challenge him. Players just think they can walk into the team which should never be the case.

Even when Nisbet was fit he had a pretty poor season up until the point he was injured. Half arsed performances as no one to challenge him. Players just think they can walk into the team which should never be the case.

I dont think anyone gets away with coasting this year.
Everything I've heard LJ say leads me to think he'll no accept less than full effort.

Looks like its gonna be a year of discovery, ie finding out who the fuck these players are weve signed... right now i see us 6th, united, aberdeen improved...we're regressing unless these random players do turn out to be decent and ian gordon is forgiven... i know where my money is at the moment tho

Looks like its gonna be a year of discovery, ie finding out who the fuck these players are weve signed... right now i see us 6th, united, aberdeen improved...we're regressing unless these random players do turn out to be decent and ian gordon is forgiven... i know where my money is at the moment tho
We are only a week into the transfer window which lasts until August 31st.
I very much hope we will have strengthened the squad properly before our first league game against St Johnstone, but it may be towards the end of the window when one or two more additions can be made.
The time to realistically assess how this window has gone will be after it is over...and more fundamentally when the new players we sign settle into the squad and we have played every team once.

Last edited:
A Martin Boyle replacement on the right is essential.
This cannot be underestimated. If Boyle stayed, we would've finished top 6 and in Europe, no doubt in my mind.

That's the spirit. Good old positivity 😁

View attachment 8587

Still 6/7 signings for any improvement on last season.

Odd. Tbe general consensus on here last summer was Aberdeen had done well with their signings.
Hope they do as well this season.

Still 6/7 signings for any improvement on last season.

Your honeslty mental.

Your honeslty mental.

Newell, JDH, Campbell, not good enough

Porto, Doig leaves and possibly Rocky moving on

6/7 easy, remember some of the signings are development we need actual first team signings.

6/7 easy, remember some of the signings are development we need actual first team signings.
We've signed 8 first teamers already

We've signed 8 first teamers already

Marshall, McGeady, Kenneh, Miller, Tavares, Youan, others are for the development team.

For me we need to improve the midfield it’s too weak and they aren’t good enough, I would be replacing them all three I mentioned, hopefully Ross comes in for them.

Then if the three players do leave they will need to be replaced as Will Doidge

Marshall, McGeady, Kenneh, Miller, Tavares, Youan, others are for the development team.

For me we need to improve the midfield it’s too weak and they aren’t good enough, I would be replacing them all three I mentioned, hopefully Ross comes in for them.

Then if the three players do leave they will need to be replaced as Will Doidge

Hibernian Football Club

@HibernianFC

Our eighth new First Team arrival of the summer... Bienvenue, Élie Youan!

They seem to disagree

Hibernian Football Club
@HibernianFC

They seem to disagree

Kyle McClelland Signs For Hibernian FC - Development squad.

Momodou Bojang Joins Hibs On Loan! - Says first team here for the Gambian kid but I have my doubts.

Kyle McClelland Signs For Hibernian FC - Development squad.

Momodou Bojang Joins Hibs On Loan! - Says first team here for the Gambian kid but I have my doubts.
twitter guy obviously not up with the script then

I'm going on the basis of what we have now and if we lose those players they will need replaced.

Campbell I'd agree with but JDH and Newell could still have roles at the club.

I'm going on the basis of what we have now and if we lose those players they will need replaced.

Campbell I'd agree with but JDH and Newell could still have roles at the club.

Which is your opinion mate, but mine is all three are simply not good enough 👍

twitter guy obviously not up with the script then

We will let LJ decide, but my worry is we done the same with Melkersen and we know how that turned out 👍

We will let LJ decide, but my worry is we done the same with Melkersen and we know how that turned out 👍
All we can do Daz

Hibernian Football Club

@HibernianFC

They seem to disagree
It'll be Hibs that are wrong

Let’s give it a couple weeks but after whatever the fuck last season was LJ has me slightly optimistic about this season

Let’s give it a couple weeks but after whatever the fuck last season was LJ has me slightly optimistic about this season
Slightly?
I’m ALWAYS optimistic about the next season.
No understanding of the miserable fuckers who moan their heads off and carp about “their club” before they even have a chance to see us get gubbed.
I think we might have a bit of adventure ahead with LJ. Some good, some not so good.
Bring it on.

Cannae wait.

Slightly?
No understanding of the miserable fuckers who moan their heads off and carp about “their club” before they even have a chance to see us get gubbed.
I think we might have a bit of adventure ahead with LJ. Some good, some not so good.
Bring it on.

Cannae wait.
Springsteen joined McCartney on stage to sing Glory Days??? ( Beatles? Wings?)
I'll take it as a tribute/omen to Hibs this season!

Slightly?
Bring it on.

Cannae wait.
Couldn't agree more. I'm excited!

Springsteen joined McCartney on stage to sing Glory Days??? ( Beatles? Wings?)
I'll take it as a tribute/omen to Hibs this season!
It's a Springsteen song.
Hope you are right about the omen for the season !

Slightly?
Bring it on.

Cannae wait.
Yeah, It's like Christmas for old blokes. Lots of new players to watch and no idea what they will be like. Can't wait to watch the friendlies on youtube starting next week.

It's a Springsteen song.
Hope you are right about the omen for the season !
Why sing a Springsteen song when they are playing McCartneys back catalogue?Random!

Why sing a Springsteen song when they are playing McCartneys back catalogue?Random!
No idea.
The played it onstage together last week-end as well at the Metlife Stadium in New Jersey the day before McCartney's 80th birthday.
They also played I wanna be your man (a Beatles song) together, same as they did last night at Glastonbury.
My mate and his wife were there and I was hearing all about it last night in the pub !

Last edited:
No idea.
The played it onstage together last week-end a well at the Metlife Stadium in New Jersey the day before McCartney's 80th birthday.
They also played I wanna be your man (a Beatles song) together, same as they did last night at Glastonbury.
My mate and his wide were there and I was hearing all about it last night in the pub !
Should have had him sing Octopus’s Garden🤒

No idea.
The played it onstage together last week-end as well at the Metlife Stadium in New Jersey the day before McCartney's 80th birthday.
My mate and his wide were there and I was hearing all about it last night in the pub !
Big lassie?

Should have had him sing Octopus’s Garden🤒
That's a Ringo song

That's a Ringo song
'Something' is a George song.

This thread has been viewed 253375 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back