• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Les Mis

WJC1848

Private Member
Reaction score
I don't know if there's another thread on this but wife and I are "just back" from the show. Absolutely, utterly marvellous. I know this is a complete sell-out but I would urge you to beg, borrow or steal a ticket. Yes, indeed, steal. You know the story, but the seeing is something else. Didn't watch the recent serialization deliberately, to better enjoy the show. A joy to behold.

I don't know if there's another thread on this but wife and I are "just back" from the show. Absolutely, utterly marvellous. I know this is a complete sell-out but I would urge you to beg, borrow or steal a ticket. Yes, indeed, steal. You know the story, but the seeing is something else. Didn't watch the recent serialization deliberately, to better enjoy the show. A joy to behold.
Rest assured; no-one else has posted anything about what you and your wife have been up to tonight. Not even Sir 'photies please' Shrink?

When you're not at Easter Road, be at a theatre!

Couldn't get tickets for love nor money.Heard from others it was good.Thought the recent tv serialisation was really good,although I have never got round to reading the book.BTW could folks please stop making the mistake of saying it's about the French Revolution,judge on Greatest Dancer said the same last night.It's not!The bit at the end is about the failed uprising of 1832.

This thread has been viewed 1142 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75