• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Les Mis

WJC1848

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
I don't know if there's another thread on this but wife and I are "just back" from the show. Absolutely, utterly marvellous. I know this is a complete sell-out but I would urge you to beg, borrow or steal a ticket. Yes, indeed, steal. You know the story, but the seeing is something else. Didn't watch the recent serialization deliberately, to better enjoy the show. A joy to behold.

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I don't know if there's another thread on this but wife and I are "just back" from the show. Absolutely, utterly marvellous. I know this is a complete sell-out but I would urge you to beg, borrow or steal a ticket. Yes, indeed, steal. You know the story, but the seeing is something else. Didn't watch the recent serialization deliberately, to better enjoy the show. A joy to behold.
Rest assured; no-one else has posted anything about what you and your wife have been up to tonight. Not even Sir 'photies please' Shrink?

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Couldn't get tickets for love nor money.Heard from others it was good.Thought the recent tv serialisation was really good,although I have never got round to reading the book.BTW could folks please stop making the mistake of saying it's about the French Revolution,judge on Greatest Dancer said the same last night.It's not!The bit at the end is about the failed uprising of 1832.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors