• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: Killie 1 V 2 Hibs

Great result Hibernian.

BIG G

Superb result. Solidifies top 6 and brings the European spots back into sight. Hanlon and Jackson superb second half.

Beautiful result

Despite our woeful start to the season third is not out of the question

That's some going

Point behind Livi now with them coming to ER on sat. Time to get back in to 5th and hopefully push on until the split.

Superb result. Backs to the wall at the end and Hanlon / Jackson combo did the business. Next two games are massive for our season. Feelgood factor coming back and fans will quickly get on side. Proactive subs were encouraging also.
And wi Ron’s vision for the future tae come, things are looking decidedly rosy doon the Leith San Siro ?

That'll dae nicely, now for Livi and no on their shitty plastic pitch. 'mon the Hibs

Cracking result for us. Jackson and Hanlon were rocks today.

Hard fought game, lads did well. What a ping from Docs.

Great result,keep it up

Fantastic team performance for our travelling fans, gave everything against a good team who are hard to beat there. Nice time to find a shape for an exciting end to the season, admit to hiding in my loo last five. GGTTH

Magnificent. What a result. Mon the Hibees.
I said it we go on. A big run starting today
Why not 3 place ????????????????

18 points fae our next 6 games anybody ?

Massive result for us today, third place within reach now.

What a 3pts that is, away, artificial pitch, team in form and difficult conditions.
Next week is now a big one, us v livi
Killie v celtic
St Johnstone v huns.
The chance to open up a proper gap between top and bottom 6.

Great 3 points Hibs [emoji1319]
Onwards and upwards....GGTTH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back in the nice warm car thank fuck, great performance managing to stick it out to the end. Was impressed with our play going forward at times, if the defence can keep going like the last couple of games and not leaking a load of goals I honestly fancy our chances of Europe

We were one point ahead of our neighbours when Jack Ross was appointed, we are now 17.

We were one point ahead of our neighbours when Jack Ross was appointed, we are now 17.
How many?
Cant hear you.....

Yes max points up till the Celtic game
Then again if they have it won by then we have the 3 on that as well

Massive 3 point!! HUGE!! Played well pushed our luck in the last 10 mins, but well deserved imo!!

Bring on the Livy!!

And 17 points in front o the manky mob, pleasing!!

Great result.
Looked a solid ,really compact display .
Defence held out well under pressure in second half.whats the gap with the blooded turds now ?

Great result
Rode our luck at times. We got away with it big time how easily we allow crosses into our box.
That trait definitely needs addressed.
Fantastic 3 points ??

Good first half performance, got the three points all that matters really.

When Newell went off it seemed to change our shape a little. We started letting more balls in to the box. If we are serious about Europe, we have to take something from Aberdeen away.

One game at a time, next game is all that matters. Livingston are no mugs so all our focus should be on gaining another massive three points. I'm cheesing as that was massive in the context of things tonight. Players look together also. Need to get Easter rd rocking again to add the extra man.

Some of our play was fantastic given the conditions but yet again, that defence??

9 games in 4 weeks and only losing once is some going

A very satisfactory week..three wins in quick succession and beginning to see the makings of a decent team. Still issues we can improve on defensively but we're starting to look like a Hibs team again.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Don't want to go on about them too much but we've now won more on the road this season than they've won in total.

And as everyone else has noticed that last half hour where I thought it was pretty much all them was just a wee bit nerve wracking! I wish we could 'manage' games with more possession.

The BT team and their BT ref called for a penalty for them. Ignoring the fact that Jackson and whoever it was were both hauling each others kit off like a couple of randy teenagers (if memory serves correctly) in a 50/50 wrestling match. Penalty my arse but I suppose they have to invent something controversial to talk about. I just get a wee bit concerned that referees will see and hear this and might be influenced in the future.

As I also mentioned earlier, we do indeed need to start double-teaming talented oppo wingers as we are terrible at defending good crosses.

On the bright side, we were also unlucky not to make better use of good breakaways with Boyler at the business end.

Today I thought he in particular suffered from their plastic pitch, he was like Wilie Coyote at times with birling legs but no traction!

Livi game will be a critical game. Livi have only won two on the road one against Ross County and one against Hamilton that said they have been to places like Ibrox and not conceded. They have drawn 4 and lost 8 on the road whereas we have won 5 drawn 6 and lost only 2 at home for plus 6 goals against their - 8.
I think a win for the Cabbage by 1 or 2 providing we play as we can do. And then, perhaps, start focusing on the top six.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Why not ?

Livi game will be a critical game. Livi have only won two on the road one against Ross County and one against Hamilton that said they have been to places like Ibrox and not conceded. They have drawn 4 and lost 8 on the road whereas we have won 5 drawn 6 and lost only 2 at home for plus 6 goals against their - 8.
I think a win for the Cabbage by 1 or 2 providing we play as we can do. And then, perhaps, start focusing on the top six.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
Efe to have a howler :lauff:would be nice.

Efe to have a howler :lauff:would be nice.
I'd like to say that I am not too sure he will do that huge amount for them because of his time away from playing, but I am not sure that can be relied on for good players and he is a good player. That said I think we are beginning to put together a decent team who should, when firing on all cylinders, be able to cope with most teams.
As you say though, a wee howler from the old Efe would be nice.

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 10990 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75