• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Jase Cumdog…...

I think Jason is a bit of a prick himself, scored a few good goals for us but I dinnae miss him in the way I pine for Super John, Dylan or Le God.

Or maybe like Allan we are his perfect match, shame with a fanny of agent like he has it won't get him back here.

He's a no for me. 98 games in the Championship for us with in league of which he scored 55 goals. Then 16 goals in the SPL with 0 goals. 14 games in the English Championship with 1 goal before going to Rangers with 15 games and 2 goals. Then loaned to League One Peterborough with 22 games and 6 goals. To me he's found his level. At this point he's a lower league team Premiership player or upper end Championship player in Scotland.

Or maybe like Allan we are his perfect match, shame with a fanny of agent like he has it won't get him back here.

100% my thoughts as well.

Me as well.We need better.

I think Jason is a bit of a prick himself, scored a few good goals for us but I dinnae miss him in the way I pine for Super John, Dylan or Le God.
According to Stokesy there's not a bad bone in his body.

According to Stokesy there's not a bad bone in his body.
I think that's probably not far off.
Jason is a bam, but I don't think hes a nasty bam.
However, a character assessment from Stokes is hardly going to be top of anyones CV.

No - I really didn’t rate Cummings even though he did well for us on many ocassions . Too one footed. - Too predictable because he was always looking to get the ball on his left foot . Got found out by all defences here .

No - I really didn’t rate Cummings even though he did well for us on many ocassions . Too one footed. - Too predictable because he was always looking to get the ball on his left foot . Got found out by all defences here .

While there's something in that.
It's not a fair description of the player he is at all.

He had a great opportunity to play down south with a big club and a manager who knew him well. Few months later, back up here with an orange fanfare like he is the hun bastards son.

Wasted talent without ever really proving himself at any decent level. Needs to knuckle down soon and prove us wrong eh.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't think it's the same thing with him.
Jason is a box player that doesn't want to play in the box.
If he did, he'd be far more useful.

It's not his fault, those ahead of him at Hibs were the likes of Stokes and Griffiths, he tried to emulate them I found.

I don't think it's the same thing with him.
Jason is a box player that doesn't want to play in the box.
If he did, he'd be far more useful.

It's not his fault, those ahead of him at Hibs were the likes of Stokes and Griffiths, he tried to emulate them I found.

Some players are suited to certain clubs and Jason maybe now see’s us as his perfect match, scored important goals for us especially against the Gunts one in particular from his head which led to that unforgettable day when we won the Scottish cup.

Some players are suited to certain clubs and Jason maybe now see’s us as his perfect match, scored important goals for us especially against the Gunts one in particular from his head which led to that unforgettable day when we won the Scottish cup.

Doesn't matter how he sees us.
I know what goals he scored and against who. Thats how I've decided I've got a read on his game.

He's better as a box player, he doesn't want to be a box player, he wants to be a maverick picking the ball up all over the pitch.

Doesn't matter how he sees us.
I know what goals he scored and against who. Thats how I've decided I've got a read on his game.

He's better as a box player, he doesn't want to be a box player, he wants to be a maverick picking the ball up all over the pitch.

Doubt he will be back anyway

To be fair I didn't think we'd get Scott Allan, so anything could happen as far as I'm concerned. JC is JC and whilst he is still young enough to improve, I don't think he should be emulating anybody. Would be interesting to see how he would play with Gauld and, later on, SA. No player, except perhaps in goal and defence, should be guaranteed 90 minutes every single match.

POSH desperate to get rid of him. He won't go down a league and he won't come back to Scotland according to the press in Nottingham and Peterborough. Manager is calling him a real problem he wants rid of. Oh dear...

POSH desperate to get rid of him. He won't go down a league and he won't come back to Scotland according to the press in Nottingham and Peterborough. Manager is calling him a real problem he wants rid of. Oh dear...

it's not looking good for Jason - hope this isn't going to be a car crash for him.

I know we are struggling for strikers but do you think Neil Lennon would have him back? I used to watch Lennon roast him from the dugout in the time they were together.Dont no if that was the good or bad

Ouch. I thought Barry Fry was dead!
Stinks of him being Billy big baws.
Looks like the trappings of financial success have distracted him from the thing that got him the move in the first place.
Boy seems a mess at the moment

Looks like the trappings of financial success have distracted him from the thing that got him the move in the first place.

I have little sympathy after his cairy oan at the Hunnery. As the Modfather said, he made his bed, he better lie in it.

I have little sympathy after his cairy oan at the Hunnery. As the Modfather said, he made his bed, he better lie in it.
I've a feeling he'll be back gardening at some point. He seems poorly advised and influenced

Not sure his head is what we need. Genuinely wish him all the best and that he sorts himself out.

Away to Luton apparently.

Away to Luton apparently.
oh the big time

This thread has been viewed 8319 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75