• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Hibs away allocation at Pittodrie cut

SKII

Private Member
Reaction score
Aberdeen are to implement increased segregation at Pitto-dire and, in doing so, will be cutting away allocation. No doubt also means less covered area for supporters.

Seemingly done in conjunction with Polis Scotland North who feel there have been too many incidents at the fence between away and home supporters. Absolute sh@tehole of an away end. The worst in the league as it is. Treated like keech when we are up there, too.

That end is a total dump. Almost got arrested for asking why i had to remove my hat for the 3rd time before getting to the turnstyle.

Turgid football in a turgid stadium.

aberdeen turning away money? Seems a bit strange. Happy to tell the old firm to bolt, but other teams?

That end is a total dump. Almost got arrested for asking why i had to remove my hat for the 3rd time before getting to the turnstyle.

Turgid football in a turgid stadium.
Was it this hat?

61SOqItsFEL._UX522_.jpg

Cut to 1,600. Be plenty for us , do they have two seasons left at Pittodrie ? New ground looks utter shite.

This thread has been viewed 999 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75