• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Hibs 2 -6 Sevco

SirGraysheid

New radge
Reaction score
Trying to find a positive, I thought back to the Start of the 2015/16 season. When we got pumped 2-6 by Sevco in the Petrofac Cup at Easter Road.

At the time I feared the worst for the season ahead. Instead we made two cup finals and lifted the Scottish Cup.

I realise that Stubb's team are far superior to Heckingbottom current side.

Still early on the season, this might be the kick up the arse this team needs.

In this team there aren’t enough kicks and too many arses.
Better be a good show on Saturday or I’ll be really really angry.

Trying to find a positive, I thought back to the Start of the 2015/16 season. When we got pumped 2-6 by Sevco in the Petrofac Cup at Easter Road.

At the time I feared the worst for the season ahead. Instead we made two cup finals and lifted the Scottish Cup.

I realise that Stubb's team are far superior to Heckingbottom current side.

Still early on the season, this might be the kick up the arse this team needs.

A game dominated by the cloud of a derisory bid from the Hun scum for a quality midfielder now back at Hibs. It could easily have been 6-6.

Wouldn't really compare a petrofac cup game with a league game. No one cared about that diddy cup and guys like Handling started.

And in that game we pummelled them. There’s nothing wrong with losing 6-1 while having a go - but abject capitulation isnt having a go. Anyway, onwards and upwards.

This thread has been viewed 963 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75