• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Hibernian Supporters limited v Hibernian community foundation

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Not literally of course.

Might it be helpful to explain the difference between them? I’m guessing that there’s breaks for being a charity as opposed to a social enterprize?

Not literally of course.

Might it be helpful to explain the difference between them? I’m guessing that there’s breaks for being a charity as opposed to a social enterprize?

No Corporation Tax certainly.... but they are entirely different beasts insmuch as HSL is basically just raising cash for the club via share purchase, and HCF is actually 'doing good things' for the community rather than injecting cash into the club.

No Corporation Tax certainly.... but they are entirely different beasts insmuch as HSL is basically just raising cash for the club via share purchase, and HCF is actually 'doing good things' for the community rather than injecting cash into the club.

I wonder why we didn’t consider having the community foundation as home sponsor and HSL as away sponsor. Welcome publicity for both.

Apparently we can sell the area above and below the numbers as well.

I’m wondering if consideration was given to having a main sponsor, Eden mill above the numbers and hfc & hsl below the numbers?

I do get the feeling that the club didn’t want to sell the jersey sponsorship for nothing although that’s the outcome.

As I said elsewhere if it means we don’t have a bookie on the front of our strips I’m okay with that.

I’m not too bothered about who sponsors the shirt really, although ideally it wouldn’t be a bookie.
Alcoholic drink on the shirt is less of an issue although red wine can be a bastard to get out again.

This thread has been viewed 972 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75