• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Griffiths

He's got 4 kids to pay for.

He's got 4 kids to pay for.

So have I . well.....to be honest , iv not ,but MRS T probably spends more than four kids would .Dinny tell her I said that though . :red:

I don't see where it says he is no longer a Hibs fan.
Kissing the Sellick badge? Case closed.

Fecking turncoat!

Hasn't had the best relationship with their fans so all he's doing is saying what he knows they'll like - not exactly as if they've got the most intelligent support, is it !!

Hasn't had the best relationship with their fans so all he's doing is saying what he knows they'll like - not exactly as if they've got the most intelligent support, is it !!
This is very true. Ok, maybe not a turncoat but still turns the Stomach.

He maybe is Lexo, although I'm sure I've seen a pic of him 'kissing the badge' on his smellie top.

I loved the lad in his time with us, but frankly now I couldn't give one. He's making good money playing for a team I despise. Same as the rest of the smellies.

He has sold out - got a good deal no doubt but sold out all the same.
He has the same importance to me as Whitty did when he joined the Huns, Kenny Who did with both scumteams, Ihun, Colin Stein..... you get the gist.

Leigh was brilliant.

Now he's just a ****.

I'm happy to be a fickle football fan.

I EXCEL at it.

:yas:

I don't disagree Doc and certainly not advocating cheering the smellies. However Griffiths never gave anything but 100% for us and I am sure he would have signed for us given the opportunity. He got a huge move with lots of cash, do people think he was going to say " I want a move to Hibs for a quarter of the money and drop a division"? I reckon he deserves better than being called a turncoat, but that is just my opinion. And normally I hate most ****s....

- - - Updated - - -

Kissing the Sellick badge? Case closed.

This is very true. Ok, maybe not a turncoat but still turns the Stomach.

So case still open then? :115:

Celtc?

I don't disagree Doc and certainly not advocating cheering the smellies. However Griffiths never gave anything but 100% for us and I am sure he would have signed for us given the opportunity. He got a huge move with lots of cash, do people think he was going to say " I want a move to Hibs for a quarter of the money and drop a division"? I reckon he deserves better than being called a turncoat, but that is just my opinion. And normally I hate most ****s....- - - Updated - - -So case still open then? :115:
Excellent observation, very much still open. I was never slating what he done for Hibs or where his outside of Parkheed earshot allegiances lay. Kissing that badge is a step too far though, surely? But again, if someone offered you 10k a week to kiddy on or pretend to... maybe turncoat was it a bit brash!

I don't disagree Doc and certainly not advocating cheering the smellies. However Griffiths never gave anything but 100% for us and I am sure he would have signed for us given the opportunity. He got a huge move with lots of cash, do people think he was going to say " I want a move to Hibs for a quarter of the money and drop a division"? I reckon he deserves better than being called a turncoat, but that is just my opinion. And normally I hate most ****s....

- - - Updated - - -

So case still open then? :115:

Lets face it i would kiss the badge if i was getting 10k a week . But it wouldnt stop me being a hibs supporter . some people take this too far get a life guys .why is the laddie a turn coat :dunno:

I wouldn't.

Neither would I but in fairness that lot have never taken to him so it's all about him trying to prove he's part of them to be accepted...

Why are people getting so wound up about a Celtc player?

Why are people getting so wound up about a Celtc player?

More to the point, a celtic player that has never been a permanent Hibs signing.

Turncoat, kissing the badge etc... I'd rather remember him for the great that he done for Hibs and would welcome him back anytime.

More to the point, a celtic player that has never been a permanent Hibs signing.

Turncoat, kissing the badge etc... I'd rather remember him for the great that he done for Hibs and would welcome him back anytime.

Am no really sure what some peeps want the laddie tae do Bomber? While he plays for the unwashed, I couldnae gie a flying yin about anything he does, why should I? He signs for us and I'll happily welcome him back, he is yin of our own regardless what some think/say.

Did he ever kiss the Dundee badge?

Did he ever kiss the Dundee badge?

Or the Livi yin? But then again, what does it really matter???

Surprised no one posted this, heard it on news this morning.

http://bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-30965522

He always gets in trouble leading up to transfer windows, some would say he does it on purpose..... :laff:

This thread has been viewed 58347 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75