• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Gerrard/Huns trying to bully the Authorities

Bofahibee

Private Member
Reaction score
In other news, the Huns are upset that McGregor lost his appeal despite the fact that it was a horrible foul which could have resulted in a leg break. Because they lost they've decided to pile the pressure on - presumably they think by doing so the result will go their way next time (and let's face it, there will be a next time). Once again this reeks of their sense of entitlement and their desperation to overhaul the smellies and stop their progress towards ten in a row.

I notice they have also rolled out the old huns too stick up for him too.
No matter what suspension McGregor had been given....It would never of been long enough.

He is a complete thug,thats got away with horrible tackles and cheap shots for years.

What's the pressure they're piling?

Doesn't help that Celtic got away with their ones and we didn't as well.

What's the pressure they're piling?

Fu*k 'em.

Cheers
Who do they think they are? Brings me joy seeing them publicly fume at practically everything.

That there though, goes beyond disagreeing with the decision. They maybe do get away with less than they used to, but the fact that they get so involved in everything, shows, just how much has been handed to them before, to be in a mindset where they can act like this over it.

SPFL should man up and inform them that they're a PART of our federation and if they don't like it, they can leave.
Even if they don't want them to be gone, Hunco could never leave, nowhere to go.

What’s Jabba fulminating about now? McGregor is a shitebag and it was obvious to all but the bitterest of Huns that he was guilty.
Is Jabba/Slippy seriously suggesting the decision to punish the thug was incorrect?

SFA should fine Sevco for there continuous slavering, McGregor is a thug.

I'd have been embarrassed to appeal that

This thread has been viewed 405 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75