• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Boyle and Australia

Sproule Three

Private Member
Reaction score
Aus squad for WC qualifier in Jordan next week will he announced tomorrow .
Almost guaranteed that Boyle will be selected .
Should Hibs do what Arsenal done with Tierney and request he doesn’t go as we need him to get fully match fit
Obviously he’ll want to go .
Big tournie for Aus next June as they’ve been invited to play in Copa America ( figure that one out) Sure he’ll be desperate to cement his place in squad before then and will be desperate to play .

Too important a player fo us to risk losing agIn but obviously I’m one of the few Hibs fans who really wants him to do well for Australia.
Big dilemma !

He's put Australia before Hibs in the past. It's time he was concentrating on getting his Hibs career back on track after a long injury.

I don't think he is ready for international football yet. My worry is he breaks down again with another injury with too many games. I don't how much we were compensated the last time?

At the moment, hes about ready for international fitba as the gunt naismith

Last edited:
No dilemma.

Club before country in this instance.
When he's fully recovered and sure he can stand up to the extra stresses then fine, but not now.

No dilemma.

When he's fully recovered and sure he can stand up to the extra stresses then fine, but not now.

Yup. Tell them 'no'. Tell them he's not fully fit and we want to monitor his situation closely. Tell them we'll be in touch.

No dilemma.

He’s back in the squad .
Manager giving him glowing reviews in the press about his ability and personality .
Says he will have no hesitation using in for last 20 minutes whilst accepting he won’t get a full game out of him

He’s back in the squad .
Manager giving him glowing reviews in the press about his ability and personality .
Says he will have no hesitation using in for last 20 minutes whilst accepting he won’t get a full game out of him
That really annoys me, so the guy accepts Boyle isn't fully fit but he's still taking him anyway? Hope he doesn't break him again.

If he gets injured again I know for a fact that the guy that got the Cup Final ticket for the guy that signed Boyler’s Oz ticket can get his own fcukin ticket next time.

He comes back injured I’ll be fucking raging.

Just returning from a long term injury, they’d be getting telt to bolt until he’s racked up a certain amount of 1st team games first.

The confusing thing for me, ( not hard admittedly) is that I would imagine the Australian team would more than likely beat Scotland quite convincingly.
Yet, Boyle would not get a look in for Scotland . It real!y tells you everything we need to know about the powers who run our game.

do you think his first cross will get hit the first defender for Australia as well

do you think his first cross will get hit the first defender for Australia as well

Probably not, because he will be playing for Australia.

The confusing thing for me, ( not hard admittedly) is that I would imagine the Australian team would more than likely beat Scotland quite convincingly.
Yet, Boyle would not get a look in for Scotland . It real!y tells you everything we need to know about the powers who run our game.
I don’t think they would .
They have very few players playing regularly in top leagues.
The keeper Matt Ryan and Mooy in EPL and
Matt Leckie in Bundesliga .
Boyle and Rogic in SPL .
Lots for others in Japan and Korea but not getting regular games .
Their defence is shocking .

I don’t think they would .
They have very few players playing regularly in top leagues.
The keeper Matt Ryan and Mooy in EPL and
Matt Leckie in Bundesliga .
Boyle and Rogic in SPL .
Lots for others in Japan and Korea but not getting regular games .
Their defence is shocking .

Very true. As much as I like Boyle, he’s not a better player than the likes of Forrest or Fraser, so his chances of getting a game for Scotland were always going to be slim.

Australia are pretty rubbish these days making hard work of beating some really crap teams.

Did they not draw with Thailand at home not long ago...in a must win game.

I understand Hibs put a Statement out saying that , under the rules, they were obliged to release him for the Australian game. They want everyone to know they have no real control over him being selected or going.

I would have thought that both sets of backroom staff would ensure his fitness is taken into account and he is limited the time he plays.

Regardless of that I have my fingers crossed that he does not get crocked again but knowing our luck he will probably fall down the stairs on the plane or something like that.

He’s only going to Jordan it’s no that far.

I think him and Jamie McLaren should be enough to do Jordan.

it’s no that far.

Thought he wis married?:lookaround:

Thought he wis married?:lookaround:

I wonder if Doidge has any Australian in him, build his confidence scoring there

Beats why a player of his calibre was never picked. Scotland's loss is Australia's gain.
Why did Lewis Stevenson never get picked when he was in his prime?

He’s only going to Jordan it’s no that far.

McLaren is out with hamstring injury .
Jordan beat Aus in recent Asian cup and have beaten them last twice they’ve played them in Jordan .
Nor as easy as you would expect

McLaren is out with hamstring injury .
Jordan beat Aus in recent Asian cup and have beaten them last twice they’ve played them in Jordan .
Nor as easy as you would expect

If Jordan isn’t easy then I don’t know who is.

If Jordan isn’t easy then I don’t know who is.

I suppose big Joe is in his late 60s now so he isn’t as effective as he used to be

I think Australia’s only chance is if Jordan play under their real name, although it will be close. I’m going for Kate Price 2-3 Australia.

This thread has been viewed 1962 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£18.75