• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

And now

wee 162

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Private Member
Reaction score
We've got a younger team, I dinnae want to brag...

I reckon Forster, Harris, and Caldwell will all start on Sunday. And if Purple & Green can be arsed checking, I think that would be our youngest side to ever play in a cup final.

Maybury must take that average up quite a bit.

Maybury must take that average up quite a bit.

He's only 34!

We've got a younger team, I dinnae want to brag...

I reckon Forster, Harris, and Caldwell will all start on Sunday. And if Purple & Green can be arsed checking, I think that would be our youngest side to ever play in a cup final.

I reckon the first 2 will but not sure about the latter as I still think he will go with Doyle as he did in the game we won against them this season...but as Mixu would say, time will tell :thumbgrin

I reckon the first 2 will but not sure about the latter as I still think he will go with Doyle as he did in the game we won against them this season...but as Mixu would say, time will tell :thumbgrin

Never said a thing! :giggle:

Just sat my last exam of the year - now buzzing beyond belief.

Time for a steady-er or two at Middys. Gonna try and keep the powder dry for Sunday, but am suddenly OFF THE SCALE EXCITED.

(Anyone else feel a lot different from last year? - I'm just really looking forward to it. There's none of that claustrophobic hype.)

I feel totally different from last year. Dreaded the build up last year. Didn't have this level of excitement.

Just finished work, beer now to calm the nerves.

My theory is that he's started Caldwell in the last couple of games that Griffiths played. Last time Doyle and Griffiths started together was the draw against St Mirren and it was Caldwell coming on for Doyle and scoring which got us a goal back.

I could be overthinking it obviously.

Also, don't know what it is but Doyle seems better to me when he's coming off the bench.

This thread has been viewed 1198 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75