• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

What's in a name?

Green juventine

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Do you know of any unusual restaurant or pub names and do they still exist?
I used to go to a Chinese restaurant just off Princes St. Think it was Hanover ,Fredrick or Castle st.
It was called SIK TE FOK .Don't know if it's still there it was back in the 80s.

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
There used to be a shop on Dundas St that sold earthenware called 'Ware On Earth'. Clever I thought.

So was the door handle and tapper shop on Rose St called ' Knobs & Knockers'. Clever carry on stylee.

Then there was the tapas bar in Forth St called 'The Tapas Tree' that had on the inside a big tapestry of a tree. Espanol clever.

In D Mains there was a wee 2nd hand shop for ladies clothing called 'Change Of 'A' Dress'. They opened a second shop in Boswall called 'Change Of 'A' Dress Too'. Double clever

'The Bunch Of Roses' pub in Restalrig is so called because the railway workers who used it for fly pints were warned that bosses were inside if they clocked that there was a bunch of roses in the window. Sneaky clever.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
My son is friends with a member of the family who own the "Tak Awa", Chinese Take Away on Clepington Road in Dundee.

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Tatie

Hamesick Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Monthly Radge
Best hairdresser is " BLOW N GO " on TV programme benidorm .

Hamilton v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel