• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Tv series

Just watched the first episode of two doors down , weegie humour but no bad 🤣

My mate told me about a cop thing set in Baltimore called We Own This City.

Having enjoyed The Wire i have seen two characters from that show in the new one. Both cops this time.
We Own This City is excellent

Watching , Murder in The Alps on channel 4 , a three part documentary about the brutal murder of members of a British family in France 10 years ago and the investigation and attempts to solve a what was a seemingly motiveless attack .
First part was last night , one tonight and one tomorrow night

Last edited:
Onto series 3 episode 7. Really enjoy this series

Not a series as such , I watch 24 hours in A&E and find it good viewing , true to life and interesting stories about ordinary folks .blanket coverage of womens football on bbc reduces the choices of stuff to watch 😩

Yes, thought it was superb. Not so many TV dramas catch my attention these days and it's a long time since I've looked forward to one like this. Some terrific performances. The 'feel' of it really captures the disbelieving and bewildered reaction to the actual two crimes that happened in that small, once close-knit community those years ago with the manhunt in the woodlands of Annesley.

Had to smile at the football 'scab' references. It's still a regular taunt when Yorkshire teams play Forest even a generation later.
Can remember Hibs fans chanting it at John Martin

We Own This City is excellent
I shotgunned that and The Lazarus Project and am presently watching Stranger Things plus Goliath which is on Amazon Prime.

Watching , Murder in The Alps on channel 4 , a three part documentary about the brutal murder of members of a British family in France 10 years ago and the investigation and attempts to solve a what was a seemingly motiveless attack .
I might watch Murder in the Alps, but it might go downhill fast.

I might watch Murder in the Alps, but it might go downhill fast.
spoiler alert - it was Eddie the Eagle, on the piste (he wouldnae have done it sober), wi the ski pole.

Sure it wasn't a Swiss Army Knife?

Hmmm , might get that on catch up 🤔

Sure it wasn't a Swiss Army Knife?
Professor green in the library ( shouldny joke about it actually )

Just started watching a show called Black Bird. The laddie Taron Egerton plays the main character.

Started watching Resident Evil on Netflix last night, pretty good in a genre that is already saturated with zombie content. Better Call Saul tonight 🍿

Reactions: Zab
Started watching Resident Evil on Netflix last night, pretty good in a genre that is already saturated with zombie content. Better Call Saul tonight 🍿

Enjoyed all the Resident Evil films, and binged on them again during lockdown. Didn't know there was a TV series. I'll certainly give that a watch.

I've never read or watched any Harry Potter. I see all the films are on wizztv which I've recently signed up to.
Should I bother or are they just for kids?

I've never read or watched any Harry Potter. I see all the films are on wizztv which I've recently signed up to.
I was 'told' to watch them all prior to a family trip to Florida and the Harry Potter theme park etc.
Grudgingly I did so, and they weren't too bad.
They are more a kids genre, but not unwatchable. Decent stories and some of the special effects are mind blowing.
I'd advise giving the first couple a try if you have nothing else going on. Then you can bin or binge, as is your want.

I watched one of them with my niece...Harry Potter Disappears Up His Own Arse I think it was called...awful. Books are meant to be better, although JK has been blackballed of late...

Edit: Doc must be on the payroll...

I watched one of them with my niece...Harry Potter Disappears Up His Own Arse I think it was called...awful. Books are meant to be better.

Edit: Doc must be on the payroll...
@BonScott64 riddikulus.

Aye, google it ya muggle.

Haha thanks lads. I can't think of any films with kids having lead roles that I like so it'll be a first. Loads of decent actors in the cast though so I'll watch the first one and see.

Haha thanks lads. I can't think of any films with kids having lead roles that I like so it'll be a first. Loads of decent actors in the cast though so I'll watch the first one and see.
Sixth Sense? The Exorcist? Stand By Me?
The Wizard of Oz?

Sixth Sense? The Exorcist? Stand By Me?
The Wizard of Oz?
Wizard of Oz maybe my favourite movie of all time. Although Judy Garland played a kid she was 16.
Seen the exorcist obviously as it was massive when I was a teenager. It was ok.
One of the most popular movies loved by many "home alone" can't stand it 😴

Films are okay imo.
They get better as they get older, bit darker.

Worth a watch, at least once I think.

Binge watching Better Call Saul after previously giving up after series 2. Really getting good now.

Binge watching Better Call Saul after previously giving up after series 2. Really getting good now.

It's a grind early doors, but definitely worth sticking with.

It's a grind early doors, but definitely worth sticking with.
Well into series 4 now and loving it. Had gave it up 2 years back near the end of series 2.

Well into series 4 now and loving it. Had gave it up 2 years back near the end of series 2.
First 3 seasons are a bit of a hard watch but worth persevering with for what comes in seasons 5 and 6! Don’t want to give to much away though.

Fun fact: I only just discovered “Cinnabon” (where future Saul Goodman / Gene works in the black and white flash forward scenes) is actually a real chain! Had a coffee and a bun in the Doha branch yesterday 😂

First 3 seasons are a bit of a hard watch but worth persevering with for what comes in seasons 5 and 6! Don’t want to give to much away though.

Fun fact: I only just discovered “Cinnabon” (where future Saul Goodman / Gene works in the black and white flash forward scenes) is actually a real chain! Had a coffee and a bun in the Doha branch yesterday 😂

I recognised Cinnabon I have to say, strangely it may have been from my trips to Doha! Sickly fucking things though eh?

Just finished watching series 5 of "snowfall" on BBC iPlayer superb. Thought this might have been the last series but after the ending surely not

Just finished watching series 5 of "snowfall" on BBC iPlayer superb. Thought this might have been the last series but after the ending surely not
There's a season 6 on the way feb 2023

There's a season 6 on the way feb 2023
Cheers just reading that will be the last series

After Tony Sirico died, i decided to watch The Sopranos again. Time can cloud memories and judgements, but it's reminded me that this is the greatest television show there has ever been. A movie in every episode. An absolute masterclass in storytelling.

I urge you to rewatch if you haven't watched it for some time.

Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story

Just started watching this on Netflix. Shaping up nicely.

Mayan MC on BBC iPlayer is decent first couple of episodes bit slow but good after that

Mayan MC on BBC iPlayer is decent first couple of episodes bit slow but good after that
I watched first series but lost interest after that.

SOA was good although they must have been the only biker gang in history that were no involved in the drug business.

Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story

Just started watching this on Netflix. Shaping up nicely.

Finished this within two days. The boys a creep that's for sure.

Finished this within two days. The boys a creep that's for sure.
The geezer playing the part looks like he's a merrick from over that way

Welcome to Wrexham

Any yous watched this yet? Apparently it's very good.

Rained off today. So just put on the telly series Billy the Kid

This thread has been viewed 165402 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75