• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Tv series

Bit of a surprise end of series tonight eh? Loved it!

Not watched it yet. Will reply again once I have.

Godfather of Harlem ,, naw no our Shuffler , a sort of Snowfall in the 60’s. Excellent so far.

Just watched the first 2 episodes, very good.

Bit of a surprise end of series tonight eh? Loved it!
Boom! What an ending. He is a killer after all.

Hurry up series 3!

Hurry up series 3!

Kidding no seen it:grinning-smiley-045:

Hurry up series 3!
Fantastic TV

Didnt see that coming!

Kidding no seen it:grinning-smiley-045:

Hahaha, it's no actually a spoiler ? honest!

Watching The Last Kingdom, halfway through series 2, similar to Vikings

Watched El Camino. Pretty decent, started a bit slow, I can see another one in the making.

Godfather of Harlem ,, naw no our Shuffler , a sort of Snowfall in the 60’s. Excellent so far.
Watched the first episode last night. Well decent. Cheers.

Also watching an Icelandic thriller on Prime called Trapped. Very good and very atmospheric.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Might give Godfather of Harlem a shot. El Camino movie on my list too. After finishing El Marginal 3 (which was magic) I am now looking for my next series to get into.

Only one episode out so far but Dublin murders looks good

Only one episode out so far but Dublin murders looks good

Just came on to post that- just finished episode 4, thoroughly enjoying it.

Just came on to post that- just finished episode 4, thoroughly enjoying it.

Yes, I have enjoyed it too. Not found anything on Netflix or Catch Up that has got me hooked for weeks now.

Quite enjoyed El Camino, the Breaking Bad movie.

Just started Jack Ryan,seems like a mixture of Homeland and 24.
Not bad so far.

Been watching the 2nd series of the The Purge (based on the movies) on Amazon Prime, an improvement on the first series so far, pretty good.

Man in the High Castle season 4 watched. Wis Awrite :coffee1:

Traces on Sky Alibi,Scottish forensic crime drama.

3rd series of The Deuce is on Sky Atlantic on Thursday.

The Confession Killer on Netflix is fascinating viewing, similar to Making a Murderer. Just a 5-episode mini series so can be binge watched in an evening.

Reactions: Zab
Watched episode 1 & 2 of dracula on BBC
Not usually my thing but really enjoyed this so far

Trial of Christine keeler just started

Trial of Christine keeler just started
Watched first 2, decent so far.

Just finished The Witcher. Total nonsense, don’t mind the fantasy setting but didn’t understand a word of it, story is all over the place, pacing jerks about like crazy, tone’s uneven. But somehow couldn’t stop watching it.

6 Dreams.

Follows a few of the Spanish top flight clubs for the season.

Really easy to watch,lots of player and manager interviews and behind the scenes happenings.

Available on Amazon Prime with Subtitles.

Have a whole new appreciation of Spanish football having watched them all.

Just finished The Witcher. Total nonsense, don’t mind the fantasy setting but didn’t understand a word of it, story is all over the place, pacing jerks about like crazy, tone’s uneven. But somehow couldn’t stop watching it.

Aye the episodes aren’t in chronological order, and it doesn’t really tell you either.

Aye the episodes aren’t in chronological order, and it doesn’t really tell you either.

I only got that at about episode four but still couldn't work it out! Even when you know the timelines it's still hard to understand, seems to go off on tangents the whole time. And one minute it's all serious high fantasy "prithee my liege" and portentous scowling and the next there's that singer bloke making dick jokes.

I only got that at about episode four but still couldn't work it out! Even when you know the timelines it's still hard to understand, seems to go off on tangents the whole time. And one minute it's all serious high fantasy "prithee my liege" and portentous scowling and the next there's that singer bloke making dick jokes.

Yeah it’s a strange show, like you I watched the whole thing, but can decide if I actually enjoyed it or not.

Does my head in. Disjointed nonlinear storylines. The trial of Christine Keeler does that too.

Now watched the first 3 of Keeler - the timing is fascinating because:

a) all the protagonists are dead so the writers could get away with anything
b) the parallels with our current prime minister

Does my head in. Disjointed nonlinear storylines. The trial of Christine Keeler does that too.

Now watched the first 3 of Keeler - the timing is fascinating because:

a) all the protagonists are dead so the writers could get away with anything
b) the parallels with our current prime minister

What’s that on? Might give it a go.

What’s that on? Might give it a go.

bbc iplayer

I watched them ‘murder trial; disappearance of Margaret Fleming’ was good crazy nobody seemed to noticcme she had disappeared. Also watched that Ross kemp hmp belmarsh programme, was ok tommy Robinson was inside when this episode was filmed and basically got extra special treatment

On the last episode of Messiah on Netflix, have enjoyed it.
Also, on a similar theme, on the BBC iplayer the 2 parter from last week on Jim Jones / Jonestown is fantastic

On the last episode of Messiah on Netflix, have enjoyed it.
Also, on a similar theme, on the BBC iplayer the 2 parter from last week on Jim Jones / Jonestown is fantastic

Just finished Messiah... I really like the concept, but I thought while decent it could have been better?

I watched them ‘murder trial; disappearance of Margaret Fleming’ was good crazy nobody seemed to noticcme she had disappeared. Also watched that Ross kemp hmp belmarsh programme, was ok tommy Robinson was inside when this episode was filmed and basically got extra special treatment

id echo that about the disappearance of Margaret Fleming on bbc iPlayer. It’s about half a mile from where I live so there was a lot of local chatter about it.

it’s really uncomfortable viewing from people who knew her, saying how terrible no one missed her for the best part of twenty years. Still struggling to understand how they came to a (majority) verdict on murder withso little factual evidence.

Don’t Fick with cats- the hunt for an internet killer, well worth a watch only three episodes though but a true story.

Still struggling to understand how they came to a (majority) verdict on murder withso little factual evidence.
I'm the same, I'm really glad I wasn't on that jury as my gut says they absolutely did it, but I just don't see the factual evidence that proves it beyond reasonable doubt. I think I'd feel I had to argue that point in the jury room and be in a position of trying to set free a couple who I believed to be guilty. That would be a really uncomfortable position to be in.

I'm the same, I'm really glad I wasn't on that jury as my gut says they absolutely did it, but I just don't see the factual evidence that proves it beyond reasonable doubt. I think I'd feel I had to argue that point in the jury room and be in a position of trying to set free a couple who I believed to be guilty. That would be a really uncomfortable position to be in.
Me too. I think this would have been a not proven.

The best bit was the camera catching the accused mouthing “bastard” at the prosecution advocate.

The best bit was the camera catching the accused mouthing “bastard” at the prosecution advocate.
And "away and bile yer heid" :3:

Don’t know if anyone is watching Power but I really like the way they are ending it, the last few episodes have been very different from the rest of the show.

This thread has been viewed 163310 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50