• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Tv series

When they see us - Netflix- based on the Central Park 5 case. Shocking miscarriage of justice

That is one powerful, horrific show. Fully recommended. But, not if you don't want to be emotionally battered and angry as fuck.

On the 2nd series of Unforgotten on Netflix,thoroughly recommended

On the 2nd series of Unforgotten on Netflix,thoroughly recommended
It's excellent drama

It's excellent drama
Not seen such a high caliber cast ever and Martin Bonar would appear to have Hibs credentials

Not seen such a high caliber cast ever and Martin Bonar would appear to have Hibs credentials
Good news is a 4th series starts filming next month

Mark Bonar was in my year at school. Getting to be quite a famous year with Jamie Sives appearing in a few things.

Inspector Montalbano is well worth a watch.

Braquo too. Especially for Roxys arse.

Braquo too. Especially for Roxys arse.

Just one of the reasons I enjoyed this hugely.

Halfway through series 3 of Gomorrah, nearly.
Really enjoying Catch 22

Thoroughly enjoyed Catch 22. Also done series 4 of Outlander. Now looking fo rmy next binge watch.

Bloodlines on Netflix is decent

Cheers, will give it a shot tonight.

Thoroughly enjoyed Catch 22. Also done series 4 of Outlander. Now looking fo rmy next binge watch.
As recommended in this thread, Animal Kingdom and Ozarks are braw. So's Snowfall [emoji106]

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Am on the last episode (8) of Der Pass on Now TV. It is set on the German/Austrian border, some fantastic scenery and brutal murders. Enjoyed it

As recommended in this thread, Animal Kingdom and Ozarks are braw. So's Snowfall [emoji106]

Loved both series of Ozark

Will have a look at this next

Will have a look at this next

Watched 2 tonight, it’s decent.

Watched 2 episodes of Manifest,very good so far

Just finished watching all 3 seasons of Money Heist on Netflix, well worth a watch.

It's in Spanish so my advice is to watch it with English subtitles as opposed to the dubbed version. The dubbing is worse than a Bruce Lee film.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

If you like funny isht get on Chapelles Show. Tyronne is one of best comedy characters ever.

Watched Euphoria on NowTV, Sky for you normal folk. It's excellent.

If you like funny isht get on Chapelles Show. Tyronne is one of best comedy characters ever.

Second that. 100%.

Second that. 100%.

I’d tell them about the audio art but these folks ain’t deserving. BX all day yuuuuurrrrppp

Am on the last episode (8) of Der Pass on Now TV. It is set on the German/Austrian border, some fantastic scenery and brutal murders. Enjoyed it
I'll need to have a look at that. That's the area (Ruhpolding, Bavaria or Ellmau, Tyrol) I go on my summer holidays most of the time. Tuscany (Colle De Val D'Elsa) again this year though.

Just watched Damnation, 1930's America crime series. Good viewing.

Just watched all 3 series of bloodlines. Superb. Now on Sasha Baron Cohens Spy. Decent so far.

Current : Gomorrah S2
All Time : Sopranos (3 Times), The Americans (twice), The Bridge (Twice), Spooks (Twice)
Light Relief : Black List

(This list will likely be different tomorrow.)

Current : Gomorrah S2
All Time : Sopranos (3 Times), The Americans (twice), The Bridge (Twice), Spooks (Twice)
Light Relief : Black List

(This list will likely be different tomorrow.)

Hinterland - stunning photography, very dark

True Detective S1
Romanzo Criminal

Dunno if anyone watched Top Boy on Ch4 a few years back but Netflix is showing a 3rd series wi 10 Eps from today...

Watched that Carnival Row show on Amazon. It's alright if you like that sort of thing - kind of steampunk fantasy - but a bit trashy and pretty humourless.

Can't remember if I've recommended it on here before, or maybe on a separate thread, but 'Mindhunter' on Netflix is decent. Directed by David Fincher of Se7en, Fight Club, Zodiac, The Social Network etc fame.

Dunno if anyone watched Top Boy on Ch4 a few years back but Netflix is showing a 3rd series wi 10 Eps from today...

Just finished watching this tonight. Excellent series with a great twist at the end. 4th series defo on the way [emoji106] Now started on The I-land on Netflix. No good and No bad. Very mysterious and very cheesy. [emoji897]

Secret history of The Troubles is depressing but an essential watch as is the rise of the nazi's both on iplayer

Secret history of The Troubles is depressing but an essential watch

This programme interests me but think it’d be to close to home to watch.

Secret history of The Troubles is depressing but an essential watch as is the rise of the nazi's both on iplayer

Watched ep1 of the troubles, yeah, very very uncomfortable viewing for personal reasons.

Started on Wednesday night (all there to stream already) on NOW TV (Sky Atlantic) - City On A Hill.
Watched the first episode - lookin good. Kevin Bacon is FBI and sleezy.

Yellowstone is a decent watch, Kevin Costner in it.
Also Damnation again a decent watch about the depression in the US.
2nd season Yellowstone watched, decent. Only just realised I had watched 2 episodes of Damnation away back in 2018, thought it looked familiar when I watched it recently:gigglle:

No a series but, just watched Fleetwood Mac’s Songbird about Christine McVeigh. She’s a bloody good singer/songwriter. Brilliant prog!

A Confession on ITV has been good, episode 4 just about to start. Was familiar with the names involved but didn’t know too much about the original case, which I think always makes these kind of true crime dramas much better viewing.

Just finished the Spy with Sasha Baron Cohen on netflix, pretty decent.

This thread has been viewed 160369 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back