• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Tv series

Watch from the start M,best crime drama I've seen.So many twists and wtf moments,proper tension where,to use the cliche,your on the edge of your seat.
Rewatched series 4 in anticipation of the new series and felt the same emotional rollercoaster.

Nearly caught up, on series 4 now. Great TV,

Watched the victim this week. First off, if people think that’s what Port Glasgow looks like they will be disappointed as most of it was shot in Largs.

Interesting theme, crafted turns, but something missing. A lot of random threads that are not satisfactorily concluded, perhaps.

G.O.T.

On season 1 of Line of Duty, found it on Hulu. Good stuff.

OMG Line of Duty tonight.

As Hastings would say...sweet mother of Jesus!

No spoilers but...just watch if you're following Series 5

OMG Line of Duty tonight.

As Hastings would say...sweet mother of Jesus!

No spoilers but...just watch if you're following Series 5
As I said G at get go. Nobody should jump to any conclusions. Deary me I am lost now.
BIG G

As I said G at get go. Nobody should jump to any conclusions. Deary me I am lost now.
BIG G
Lisa is undercover too...working for Hastings? Has to be.?

But Mother of God, that doesn't make him a bent copper, fella :hilarious:

ITV drama The Widow is frustrating. Potential to be a good yarn but not sure the casting of Kate Beckinsale in the lead is believable.

Game of Thrones was really good last night! Only, what, 4 episodes to go now?

Am I the only one that was disappointed with Line of Duty finale?

What are we making of Game of Thrones?

Am I the only one that was disappointed with Line of Duty finale?
No. I found it pretty rubbish. I've enjoyed the first couple of series too, but found the last couple trying too hard to be a puzzle.

Started watching this to hang out with my daughter, eventually got into it. The last couple of episodes have been terrible. So many problems with it.

I have just binged on Narcos Mexico. After the joys of Narcos Escobar/ Cali, I wasnt sure how much I would enjoy it, but its been brilliant and in episode 5 our pals from Colombia even re-appear for a moment or two. Give it a go. Estupendo!

Episode 2 was top tv right up until the final minute. Cannae see how they will top that in the last 2 episodes. I’m hooked!

I have just binged on Narcos Mexico. After the joys of Narcos Escobar/ Cali, I wasnt sure how much I would enjoy it, but its been brilliant and in episode 5 our pals from Colombia even re-appear for a moment or two. Give it a go. Estupendo!
Was excellente amigo.

Episode 2 was top tv right up until the final minute. Cannae see how they will top that in the last 2 episodes. I’m hooked!

I don't know - the episodes have been awfy dark - literally - and I'm not sure that's helped.

The compelling theme for me revolves around power, how it corrupts and I've got this horrible feeling we are leading up to an unsatisfactory ending.

I don't know - the episodes have been awfy dark - literally - and I'm not sure that's helped.

The compelling theme for me revolves around power, how it corrupts and I've got this horrible feeling we are leading up to an unsatisfactory ending.
Surely kept something in the kitty for the last show, be a disappointment if they huvnae.

Chernobyl. Tremendous

Chernobyl. Tremendous
Watched 1st couple of episodes earlier,really good.

Having watched the finale of game of thrones, I’m baffled as to why they didn’t stick with ten episodes the last two seasons. It seems so compressed, and undeveloped.

Reactions: Zab
Chernobyl it is then

Just seen one actress links line of duty, game of thrones and Chernobyl. She’s getting everywhere recently. Must have a top agent

Having watched the finale of game of thrones, I’m baffled as to why they didn’t stick with ten episodes the last two seasons. It seems so compressed, and undeveloped.
Quite disappointed with the finale, bit of a damp squib after what has went on over the seasons.

I enjoyed the final episode of GoT! Thought it recovered well from a dodgy previous couple of episodes. Think the show went downhill a wee bit after the writers ran out of material from the books to work from.

Not as fitting a conclusion as, say, Breaking Bad, but better than something like Lost.

My daughter in law said she was very disappointed and it was not the best end of season finale.

I wholeheartedly agree with her view.
The 2016 Scottish Cup Final was the best 'end of season' finale ever.

Has anyone caught Years and Years yet? I thought it got off to a rollicking start.Looking forward to tonight's episode.

I thought the writing to finish GoT was terrible.
They've been given star wars so they were probably looking the other way anyway.

I'm okay with how it finished... just needed to develop the characters more to push them into how it ended.

I hope he finishes the books, the stuff that didnt make it to be in the show is the more interesting stuff about the books.

The Looming Tower is also pretty good

GOT writers/producers were contracted to produce until the end but were getting better offers, so they rushed it through. We saw armies moving from Winterfell to King's Landing over an ad break whereas the same troop movement lasted a whole series previously.
Final series was too compacted and should have been done over 2 x 10 episode series.
Episode 3 of the final series was epic.

Maybe an issue too that previously available actors had limited availability - Cersei was hardly in the last season

Power watched Warrior yesterday , aboot the San Francisco Tong gangs in the late 19th century. Watched on the excellent Terrarium addon on fire stick.

@Power you'd better keep your wits about you mate.
Looks like hibbybilly is stalking you. He even knows what videos you're watching.
Keep the curtains drawn is my advice.

Recently got into Spongebob Squarepants. Absolute genius show. Arguably better than The Teletubbies.

I've read the book and watched the movie. I am a fan of both.

Catch -22 the series is on Ch4 at the mo and I must say it really is rather good. In fact it is very entertaining . [emoji41]

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
When they see us - Netflix- based on the Central Park 5 case. Shocking miscarriage of justice

4th season of Gomorrah was tremendous also.

Gomorrah was a brilliant watch.

Gomorrah was a brilliant watch.

Wasn't it just, finished series 4 last night. No idea what to watch next. I have recorded catch 22.

Wasn't it just, finished series 4 last night. No idea what to watch next. I have recorded catch 22.
Halfway through series 3 of Gomorrah, nearly.
Really enjoying Catch 22

Bit late to the party but started watching Black Mirror. Some episodes are god awful yet some are pure genius. ‘Tales of the Unexpected’ for the 21st century!

This thread has been viewed 160369 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back