TRUMP IS A See you next Tuesday

Even more pathetic is america just accepting his behaviour. Sums up the usa in a nutshell. Selfish,arrogant and immoral.
 
Just renamed Lake Ontario to Lake America 😂
Dozens of ships bound for “Lake America” are stuck at the entrance to the Welland Canal.Canada simply refuses to let them through.But there’s a solution: just put the correct name — “Lake Ontario” — in the ship’s documents, and passage is granted.
 
If you had a choice....
US or Iran?

For 30 years...you were fed that they are about too....

Now official US documents say that...Tactical Nuclear Bombs ate being considered.

Supposedly explodes higher uo....and not as widespread devastation[upposedly).


Are we the good guys?

Alot of Nazis....didnt realise they were Nazis.


This Dictatorship is a complete we will control your whole narrative.

I remember the ribbing for Calling Covid out 6 years ago...
Warning of synthetic materials being injected into your system.
There is alot of crazy people with blue or pink hair.....that are far more dangerous

Its amazing how even now..the world is lockstep(Still controlled by the same Parasites).

I was the laughing stock for years. ,,!,,
 
Israel has brought all these wars for 25 years.

But let's wave our Palestine flags,pretend Men are Woman.....

And we will pretend that the Ukrainjan Dictatorship...should never be questioned!


Just believe the narrative!

Ukraine had Nazi parades for years pre 2023.

They were banned!
 
You‘re still the GOAT on here.
No early retirement for you mate.
Those last two rants were pretty special. At least I think they were because they were mostly incoherent ramblings.
 
Those last two rants were pretty special. At least I think they were because they were mostly incoherent ramblings.
I think he forgot to mention we were getting micro-chipped with the vaccine 🤣🤣🤣
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Dub
The King of Fuckwittery is at it again.
New Mexico is now New America.
Its no longer funny.
 
The King of Fuckwittery is at it again.
New Mexico is now New America.
Its no longer funny.

Funny Face Lol GIF
 
You‘re still the GOAT on here.
No early retirement for you mate.

Those last two rants were pretty special. At least I think they were because they were mostly incoherent ramblings.

We who?
Iran Vs America

We're in the UK, you're in Holland.

I think he forgot to mention we were getting micro-chipped with the vaccine 🤣🤣🤣

The King of Fuckwittery is at it again.
New Mexico is now New America.
Its no longer funny.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0061.jpeg
    IMG_0061.jpeg
    64.8 KB · Views: 12
What aboot this lying cvnt ? 🤣

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
What aboot this lying cvnt ? 🤣

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I think its time to take anything he says as pure unadulterated fuckin shite.
Guys a fuckin loony.
Surrounded by sycophantic loonies.
Voted for by fuckin neeps!
 
1788949618096.png

BREAKING: During his speech today, Donald Trump recounted helping save Titanic victims: “I saved more people than anybody, many people, the best people. I said, ‘Turn left, Captain. Very simple. Very easy.’ He didn’t listen. I know icebergs. Nobody knows icebergs better than me.”
 
View attachment 22732

BREAKING: During his speech today, Donald Trump recounted helping save Titanic victims: “I saved more people than anybody, many people, the best people. I said, ‘Turn left, Captain. Very simple. Very easy.’ He didn’t listen. I know icebergs. Nobody knows icebergs better than me.”
He probably wid have waited until the photo was took and then let her go and throw the other couple of adults oot the boat.
 
Trump getting desperate, now resorting to actual bribery of the American electorate


Must have seen his mate Infatino try it recently and thought “that’s a Barry idea”
At a cost of £1trillion smackers.
Another lump of excrement from an idiot who has an endless supply.
Bribery 'n Corruption m'lud!
Nothing more.
Nothing less.
He's a fucking arsehole of humungous proportion.
 
Trump getting desperate, now resorting to actual bribery of the American electorate


Must have seen his mate Infatino try it recently and thought “that’s a Barry idea”
I was told today that an election promise is not a bribe as it includes everybody.
It's an illegal inducement in my book. Jail the *&*^.
One certainty is if it actually got paid it would cost most of them a lot more than 5 grand.
 
Trump getting desperate, now resorting to actual bribery of the American electorate


Must have seen his mate Infatino try it recently and thought “that’s a Barry idea”

Not the first time he's paid off a load of people he's fucked (allegedly).
 
The folk who said, Trump is a bit of a tit, but he does have his good side, have very much so went very quiet.
I don’t blame them 🙄
 
At a cost of £1trillion smackers.
Another lump of excrement from an idiot who has an endless supply.
Bribery 'n Corruption m'lud!
Nothing more.
Nothing less.
He's a fucking arsehole of humungous proportion.
Keep it up rapper Lowkey. Your doing a good job son, that MSM are scared to do.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.


BIG G