• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

too many times mowbray !!!!

i think he has puzzled alot of us, but look at the situation, deek may or may not, so i think mogga needs to try and find his front line, i just think he is doing it at the wrong time,
and IMO he is looking at the wrong end of the park

come on mogga get things in perspective

Mowbray is the man in charge and if he wants to sub Riordan he can,simple as that.As for Riordan bleeting continually about wanting to stay at Hibs...Sign the bloody contract then! instead of listening to that money grabbing agent:banger: :banger:

CadgeMac said:
:applause: :applause: :applause: well said, riordan is a special talent and as mowbray said last year was needed for the full 90 mins as he is a player who can pop up from no where and win games, so what has changed:dunno: why is our most technically gifted player and most prolific stricker for (20 years or so:dunno: ) getting subbed most games.:dunno: were going to really miss him next year:sad

What has changed is he doesn't seem to play for the full 90minutes. His work rate is sometimes terrible, and while I wasn't at the game and don't have access to setanta, it didn't sound like he was in the game too much.

yeah he can turn a game with one bit of skill, but can we afford to be a man down when it's all hands to the pump??

Mowbray's commented on his work rate a few times now - unfortunately the message doesn't seem to get through all the time.

deeks work rate has been pretty good for ages now.:bbb:

SQHibs said:
Thank you for some sense.

Mowbray will still be here next season. Deek may have a blue top on or a green and grey hooped one. IMHO we will finish 4th but that wont matter due to hearts being second. 4th is the most we could realistically have hoped for.
who says TM will be with us next season???? S Mclaren off to Engurlund joab after world cup!!!!! :hmmm and taking some of our guys with him!

Young_hibee said:
deeks work rate has been pretty good for ages now.:bbb:
Spot on mate.

kennyc said:
who says TM will be with us next season???? S Mclaren off to Engurlund joab after world cup!!!!! :hmmm and taking some of our guys with him!

Rumours Mclaren could be confirmed as England manager tomorrow..:hmmm

im just pissed off with tony mowbray with things he has said in the papers on sunday and with the deeko thing

get a grip tony!!! :banger: :boxing:

sauzee-god04 said:
im just pissed off with tony mowbray with things he has said in the papers on sunday and with the deeko thing

get a grip tony!!! :banger: :boxing:

For crying out loud what is with the anit-mowbray feeling from people.All the guy has came out and said is that he wont be here in 4 years time if hes still trying to finish 4th.He is an ambitious guy and if he can't do anything else with this team then he will move on,simple.

This thread has been viewed 3075 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50