• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

tomorrow isn't a new decade

Jamie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
So does that make you one less year than what you are? :102:

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
We count from 1-10 not 0-9.
Strange one eh?

It would make you one year old when you were born....

Two Headed Boy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Please tell me you weren't one of those folk celebrating the millennium on New Year's Eve 2000?

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Any idiot can look up the relevant site for the argument.But I guess you lot are a special kind of idiot.

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
There was no year zero.

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
The first decade was year 1 to year 10,therefore the next decade was on 11.

Chester Perry

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Wasn’t the whole concept of a number zero an Islamic invention? Roman numberals have no zero. I think.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
There was no year zero.
I've always wondered about that. I mean in 1BC how did they know Jesus was going to be born

Jack

Gray Boot Sponsor
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
I've just checked to confirm a vague recollection of my history, because of all the faffing about with the calendars in the Middle Ages JC was born around what is now considered to be on or around 6 BC.

To be fair everybody and their dug had their own calendar in these days, some still do!

So just pick a day, date, time to suit. After the next war we might all be on different calendars again! Or perhaps there will be no-one around to care :-(

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
If he was born,the date is I believe six years out,because Herod-who did exist; died six years earlier.
But the Gregorian Calender which we go by, came out in what was 1582 under the Julian, by Pope Gregory3,so if there is any question blame him.The Farmers Almanac agree with me, as do the Canadian Maritime Society among others.

Chester Perry

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
If he was born,the date is I believe six years out,because Herod-who did exist; died six years earlier.
But the Gregorian Calender which we go by, came out in what was 1582 under the Julian, by Pope Gregory3,so if there is any question blame him.The Farmers Almanac agree with me, as do the Canadian Maritime Society among others.
I believe the 6th of January is the accepted date.

Green juventine

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I don't know what day it is half the time. I certainly loose track of time during the festive period so calanders are of little use to me anyway.
It's an age thing.

Visit Frutin Travel

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£70.00
This donation drive ends in

Motherwell v Hibs